1986 Buick Grand National For Sale

Mxzx

1986 Buick Grand National. Just under 24,000 original miles. I bought it from a buddy that owned it for 12 years and trailered it to shows. He put about 1200 miles on it. I think I am the 3rd owner. Garage kept for at least the last 14 years, and probably its whole life based on condition. Mostly stock except Spoolfool bumper fillers, stainless cat-less true dual exhaust, injectors, fuel pump, chip, and Eaton Limited Slip diff. I have the original injectors, pump, wheel center caps, and chip. 100% original paint with rock guard still intact on both sides. A/C converted to R-134 and is cold. Radiator re-cored June 2022. New wheels and tires have less than 500 miles on them. I also have the original tires, wheels and center caps. Car has ZERO rust as evident in the underside pics. Original paint and interior. I am sure there are many things I forgot so please ask. Car is in Louisville, KY. Current mileage is 23.958 and will not go up. I have owned the car since Sept 2021 and only put 725 miles on it. Message me for more info. Clean KY title with no lien. $69,000 firm.
Buick.jpg

Buick-1.jpg

Buick-Underside.jpg

Buick-SPID.jpg