6466 Feedback Wanted

SCOOBY DOO

BASED CANADIAN PATRIOT!!
I'm curious if anyone can share some feedback with the 6466 with a stock stroke 109.

Search on here there was a big wright on the 6466 a few months ago. The few that has them really likes from what I heard. I would call cal at hartline and talk to them if interested

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's a lot of turbo, and will break stock parts left and right, and no one here that has one is using it to its potential. That is that last I've herd tho

I have the tnetics 64 billet bb version with big ex wheel and have run 31 psi on an rpe 109.its my favorite compressor and seems to make power everywhere but like all things in these cars you need the correct combination.

I have one, I love it, I only had it on this motor for the last month of this season but, it does spool up almost instantly... I would say it does need a lot of air and yes I do think most motors will not give this turbo enough to be worth the extra bucks... I just put together a 109 stroker with Bison doing the Heads /valve train/Cam and helping with the rest...

I have it on a stock stroke. Its very fast spooling. Very happy with it. Im trying to push it to its limits but I'm finding all weak spots:facepalm:. So far been through everything. Working out gremlins on car now. I cant get car over 6k rpm. It breaks up real bad and noses over. Its been 10.22 when I first bought the 6466.

I have it on a stock stroke. Its very fast spooling. Very happy with it. Im trying to push it to its limits but I'm finding all weak spots:facepalm:. So far been through everything. Working out gremlins on car now. I cant get car over 6k rpm. It breaks up real bad and noses over. Its been 10.22 when I first bought the 6466.

How much boost to achieve 10.22? Short time? Thanks so much.

What springs? I know you changed them, but wasn't sure too what... And did you have this RPM breaking up issue with the last turbo?

What springs? I know you changed them, but wasn't sure too what... And did you have this RPM breaking up issue with the last turbo?
I haven't changed springs yet. Hopefully this week I will. I never could get to 6k rpm before so It could have been there just not known.

Dyno yet?.....I tell ya I changed mine to comp 941s and mine only goes to 6400. and from what Brian says, that's about all I need

Brad,

Why don't you max out your 62 turbo before upgrading??? What is your best 1/4 time and mph and your best 1/8th time and mpy with your 62? Of course we would need to know what your 60' was as well.

Watch out for the 64 turbo, Mike Licht and his son Steve told me that Turbo can / had made 900 horse on a different engine than our Buicks but it is wicked.

Good luck,

Brad,

Mike and his son Steve wanted me to run the 64/66 turbo on my new engine, but I think it makes too much power for what I am looking for. But again there is a reason that I sold that engine before I dropped it in my car.

Why don't you max out your 62 turbo before upgrading??? What is your best 1/4 time and mph and your best 1/8th time and mpy with your 62? Of course we would need to know what your 60' was as well.

Watch out for the 64 turbo, Mike Licht and his son Steve told me that Turbo can / had made 900 horse on a different engine than our Buicks but it is wicked.

Good luck,[/quote]

I'm curious to know what you think the max is for a 62.

Last edited: