6262 went bad

Hundreds of passes on my CEA 6262 journal turbo running anywhere from mid to low 11's...zero problems.

6262 jb air cooled(4" intake with no little port holes), PTE turbo saver, Tial BOV, always let the oil come up to temp before WOT (80 psi on cold start, eventually comes down to 20 after it comes up to temp) no problems, except tires won't get traction..... well one out of the three runs at the track it hooked up. One of the best upgrades I made to the car, picked up a .5 second and over 11 mph in the 1/4 mile over the old school precision 62.

Chuck

6262 jb air cooled(4" intake with no little port holes), PTE turbo saver, Tial BOV, always let the oil come up to temp before WOT (80 psi on cold start, eventually comes down to 20 after it comes up to temp) no problems, except tires won't get traction..... well one out of the three runs at the track it hooked up. One of the best upgrades I made to the car, picked up a .5 second in the 1/4 mile over the old school precision 62.

Chuck
Went with a 6266 as it was not under warranty. Cost to fix was almost the cost to replace.

Checklist:
PTE oil filter relocation kit
Fresh oil and filter
Proper PCV valve
Clean free flowing Turbo drain
Clean air filter and MAF tubing.
Fresh gaskets to seal up the new unit
Anti seize for threads.
Ceramic exhaust paint for the hot side if not covered for looks!

Enjoy the new unit!