3 thrd Annual Pats Auto Care Buick Get Together Oct 1 2011

Hey Guys,hope to be thier this year!!if i'am home from fishing
i'll bring pile of scallops for the grill...cc ya a.j.

Cool!!Love me some SCALLOPS!:biggrin:
Guys need head count so post up who coming so i could know what size of a pig i need to buy..

Me, myself and I will be there. AJ, that would be great if you could make it down for this. Scallops are good!

AJ going to bring your 84GN?
Will be good to see you

Hot Rod GN Should I bring Chili or RI Clam Chowder!

Hey Brian hows it going??think i might take the t down,I have to drive it sometime...
I take it to shows around here and they don't even know what it is...
sounds like thier is a few of you buick guys in ct. can't wait

Sounds like a perfect excuse to attend! If you have to take care of the kids they are welcome at this event as well.

Hate to leave the wife behind as she is Part of my car life and NOT a nagging "i hate your cars type of wife" plus she really wanted to go as the last time out we made a week end out of it and stood at a near by hotel with a pool and had a great time with the kids. And thats what we were planing to do again.

Anyways She told me last night to go (yes with the kids) she had that sad puppy eyes look on her face. i'll think about it before making a final decision.

I always thought that was one of Bison's car I always see there.:biggrin:
There is not a good chance you would ever see a TR I owned at a place like that without me being in the car. Perfect place to steal a car from. Plenty of noise inside and other distractions and you could easily watch a given person, wait until their tied up in the back room and steal their car.

" Comon david you need to figure something out .. there always a way to skin a cat.. "

Hmmmm, I might have to skip the roast "pork" this year. :eek::biggrin:

Im coming. This will be my first buick event with my white t-type Conversion car. Sounds like an awsome time.

If we get our shirts done in time I will send one up guys! Good luck wish I was closer!

Miguel when you move to NC are you going to continue the tradition?:biggrin:

If we get our shirts done in time I will send one up guys! Good luck wish I was closer!

Miguel when you move to NC are you going to continue the tradition?:biggrin:

Hope so!! :biggrin:
thank's for the offer shane, Hope the Tshirt get done one time..