Pat's Auto care Turbo Buick Party!!!!!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
We are planning the 2nd annual Pat's Auto Care Turbo Buick party for the end of September. Miguel plans on roasting a pig this year!!! I will try and line up some vendors for the raffle. We had a lot of vendors come thru for us last year and had some excellent prizes handed out. As always any cool car is welcome. The usual BBQ food will be served. Hopefully Tony Gomes will be flipping burgers again! More info to follow. Any questions please pm me. Thanks, AJ

We are planning the 2nd annual Pat's Auto Care Turbo Buick party for the end of September. Miguel plans on roasting a pig this year!!! I will try and line up some vendors for the raffle. We had a lot of vendors come thru for us last year and had some excellent prizes handed out. As always any cool car is welcome. The usual BBQ food will be served. Hopefully Tony Gomes will be flipping burgers again! More info to follow. Any questions please pm me. Thanks, AJ

AJ is the 3thrd annual!:eek::biggrin:

Let us know the date so we can plan. I'll see if we can get a few more NH guys to go too! I forgot my BBQ utensils last year. If you still got em I'll help on the grill too.:)

End of the month is good it doesnt coinside with adironack car show or musclepalooza,

let us know the date so we can plan. I'll see if we can get a few more nh guys to go too! I forgot my bbq utensils last year. If you still got em i'll help on the grill too.:)

i thought those utensils were gonna be part of the raffle this year?

some progress of car at miguel's shop

:)

Attachments

• P1010020.jpg
    P1010020.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 167
  • P1010022.jpg
    P1010022.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 140
  • P1010023.jpg
    P1010023.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 138