Vendors for Pats Auto Care Party

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
First I want to say sorry for not posting this sooner. I have been sick since the day of the party. I want to sincerely thank all the vendors for donating their products and services. Miguel and I were blown away at what was sent!!! Here is a list of products that was donated and by whom:

Turbo Regal Custom Parts(Mark H)3 inch electric exhaust cut out, I will guess and say over 300.00 worth of interior goodies for t-types and GN's. Not to mention the 4 25.00 gift certificates!! Lots of happy winners!! Mark has always supported us at the local shows and we really appreciate it Mark!!!

G-body Parts(Brian) Brian really surprised me with what he sent. I have orderd parts from him over the years but he really doesn't know me. He said he was sending something that G-body makes and left it at that. When I opened the box I was really excited with what I saw! A beautiful Stainless radiator support cover with Buick Motorsports etched on it. A set of stainless steel brackets for the motor, 4 vacuum blocks, stainless dipstick tube and coolant line, and set of egr block off plates and 4 1/2 moon looking things that OTTO told me what they were but I can't for the life of me remeber the name. Something like pedestal braces or something. Brian you went over the top with what you sent. I can't tell you how excited the people were with your products!!!!

Jack Cotton on short notice he came down with a nice sweatshirt, a vacuum block and a IAC relocator kit. Him and his son showed up on thier Harleys. Was hoping to see the Pumpkin but I don't know if that is street legal. Always nice to talk to him and hear some stories. Unfortunetly not this time as I was busy with the party. But thanks Jack for supporting us New England guys!!!!

Hocon Industrial Gas I bought a few items from my employer and added them to the prizes. I try to help out as much as I can. Or as much as the wife won't find out about! 5 gallon race jug full of Methanol and an Auto darkening welding helmet.

RPE Performance Bobby sent a 200.00 gift certificate for any service that they offer. I think there was some after raffle bartering going on for this one! Thanks for your support Bob!!! And we all know where to go to get the best engine work done!!

BWR Shane sent us up some T shirts and sweatshirts on really really short notice. Like Thursday afternoon. We got them delivered during the party on Saturday!! Thanks Shane- They were a big hit!! By the way Boostedgirl wears a medium.;)

GNS Performance (Scott) sent up a Radiator box in kit for the raffle. I had actually purchased one from him about 2 weeks ago and was really impressed with it. I contacted him after the install and told him how impressed I was with it. I mentioned the Buick show and had one for the raffle 2 days later.You had one very happy winner Scott!!!

Pats Auto Care Miguel threw in a Buff and wax worth over $300!! If you have seen his work you know it's probably worth twice that!!!! And thanks for hosting the party my friend!! I can't tell you how much work he did for this party!! From the cooking and setting up to getting some of the vendors lined up. All I can say is "Miguel you the MAN"!!!!!!!

Otto's Performance Otto donated a gift certificate for 3 dyno pulls. The lucky guy who won it really needed it too!!! I think Otto also threw in some tuning also from what I read on some recent postings. Thanks OTTO!!!!

For me and Miguel this is a lot of fun to put together. Just seeing so many new faces this year from all over New England(and PA and upper New York)was really refreshing. Usually you always see the same faces and same cars, but this was really cool. We look forward to making this bigger and better every year. So consider the 3rd Saturday in Sept as being Pats Auto Care day!!!!! We will hold it on that date yearly so people can plan in advance.

So in closing I would like to give a really heartfelt thanks to everyone who donated items and who came to support us. I know the economy sucks, business is awfull but you still managed to brighten the days of lots of Turbo Buick people. The food was fantastic, the weather was perfect and everyone enjoyed themselves. And we made some new friends. The only thing left to say is "See you next year"!!!!!:)

Thanks,AJ and Miguel

P.s

How could I forget about the guy manning the grill. It was Master chef Tony Gomes. He stood out there all day. More of a man than I will ever be. And faster to.:tongue: Thanks again Tony!!!

BIG THANK! To Nelson A.K.A. GN Flyby for joining us and the video it was such a great pleasure. Thank you to all the Vendors: Brian-G-Body, Jack Cotton-Cotton's Performance, Shane-Big Wood, Otto-Otto's Performance, Mark-TR Customs, Bobby-RPE, Scott-GNS! I just cannot say enough thanks and I could not possibly express the gratitude my heart . can't wait to next year! AJ THANX BUD!With out you this would be inpossibly.;) SEE YA NEXT YEAR, THIRD WEEK OF SEPT!!!!!;);)

Really great event! Got some ideas for next year.:smile: Looks like this event will just get bigger and bigger as the word gets out.

AJ, you forgot to mention Jimmy Morrison who brought in a sweeper before the event to clean the parking lot. :biggrin: Little slower machine than his 8 second TR that was on display.:smile:

Did anyone get pics of us cruising down to the Berlin Turnpike after the show?

Really great event! Got some ideas for next year.:smile: Looks like this event will just get bigger and bigger as the word gets out.

AJ, you forgot to mention Jimmy Morrison who brought in a sweeper before the event to clean the parking lot. :biggrin: Little slower machine than his 8 second TR that was on display.:smile:

Did anyone get pics of us cruising down to the Berlin Turnpike after the show?

NO! BUT Thank you JIMMY!!!;) For cleaning the parking lot.. Mark new ideas, that awsome! any TR bother with ideas post them up..;)

nice and safe
I hope the wife doesn't notice it.

Attachments

• Radiator hold down internet.JPG
    Radiator hold down internet.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Radiator hold down close-up internet.JPG
    Radiator hold down close-up internet.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 71