3thrd Annual Pats Auto Care Buick Get Together Oct 1 2011

HOT ROD-GN

3 thrd Annual Pats Auto Care Buick Get Together Oct 1 2011
well guy the date is Saturday Oct 1 2011. Party start at 12pm to who know
Lot of Food and raffle all cars are welcome.
cooking a hole Pig this year plus Burgers Hot Dog.
so please post up who coming down and what your bringging
sodas desert are welcome.
if you are bringging some thing please PM me or call the shop 860-627-9270

Thank you
Miguel

I'll try to round up a crew from around here! Should be a good time!

3 thrd Annual Pats Auto Care Buick Get Together Oct 1 2011
well guy the date is Saturday Oct 1 2011. Party start at 12pm to who know
Lot of Food and raffle all cars are welcome.
cooking a hole Pig this year plus Burgers Hot Dog.
so please post up who coming down and what your bringging
sodas desert are welcome.
if you are bringging some thing please PM me or call the shop 860-627-9270

Thank you
Miguel

What no Rice and Beans or fried platanos?????

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Just mapped it out looking like an hour and a half ride for me. I set a goal to get to atleast one gettogether this year all I have to do is get her regestered by then,either way ill get there with or without the gn....looks like a great time!!!!!

hopefully ill make it this year....and with the car too.....either way i plan on being there......joel

This year we will be giving away your choice of any of the console risers we sell. One unit to a lucky winner in the raffle. We sell the original full length version with cupholders, the mini version with cupholders and the one without any cupholders. We have a no cupholder and mini version on display. Will have some other items as well.

Over 4 hours for me damn! I'll see if we can get something going to come on up. That food was off the hook last year great time! I had a blast sitting there with Nelson with no one knowing who we were because we both lost so much weight! :D

This year we will be giving away your choice of any of the console risers we sell. One unit to a lucky winner in the raffle. We sell the original full length version with cupholders, the mini version with cupholders and the one without any cupholders. We have a no cupholder and mini version on display. Will have some other items as well.

since i'll be winning one of those make sure you bring one in black.

Bring the shorty with the cupholders and I'll bring some cash.

I never win anything...... :rolleyes:

1 here. :cool:

The only available for the giveaway that day will be a graphite one without cupholders. Figure it is easier to just get the name of the winner and have what they want shipped to them.

Mark salvagev6 is trying to place a order with you !!! Pm each other !!! He told me he wanted to buy one