Pats Auto Care Party in CT

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
:)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miguel and I are planning the party for Sept 18th at 1pm. Hopefully nothing is going on so we can get some out of state guys to come over. After the get together we plan on cruising down to the Berlin Turnpike in a Turbo buick version of Armaggedon. At the party we will have burgers,dogs,chips,various refreshments, and Miguel promises a special culinary surprise(I was afraid to ask). We will also offer some raffle prizes. I think Miguel has already enlisted
Mr Mark Hueffman from Turbo Regal Parts for a few goodies. I will donate something from my employer (Hocon Industrial Gas) and will see if we can find other people to donate some cool stuff. Mark has been very generous to us donating parts so please take a look at his website(very well laid out by the way)and try to show your appreciation by giving him some of your business. If you are interested in donating something for the raffle please post it on here. We want to see this grow into the biggest Turbo Buick get together in New England!!! Please post to let us know if you will attend and how many people will be with you. All cars will be welcome. The good spots go to the turbo buick powered ones. Any questions pm me or Miguel.

Check the New England section for updates. Please post there for the head count.

Pats Auto care Party

It looks like it's gonna be bigger than last year!!!! Pulled pork,steamers, burgers,dogs,raffles, come on down and have some fun and hang out. Then a cruise down to the turnpike for a little fun!!!!

You could almost say Come on DOWN or UP depending where you Live? :biggrin:

How far is North Jersey, NYC? Albany? Boston? Prov. RI? from Winsor?

North Jersey about 2.6 hrs.,

NYC 2 hrs. 15 min.

Albany 2 hrs. 15 min.

Boston 1.8 hrs.

Prov. 2 hrs.

All times very approx. due to traffic and driving speed and exact location. ;)

Yeah yeah, I know, someones buddy made it from Canada to Windsor in only 3 hours. :p

Turbo Buick Rocket with UN-Limited top end. ;)

There's no reason not to attend from anywhere in New England or even further, unless you don't want to see a rotted out T.R. daily driver. :eek: :p

Although I do need to get the GN up there to the body guys for a quote before it gets like the WE4. :eek:

Turbo Buick Rocket with UN-Limited top end. ;)

There's no reason not to attend from anywhere in New England or even further, unless you don't want to see a rotted out T.R. daily driver. :eek: :p

Although I do need to get the GN up there to the body guys for a quote before it gets like the WE4. :eek:

GOOD ONE!:biggrin:

Gnflyby in the house!!!

Well Miguel, it looks like it's a go! My son and I will be there. So tell the boys to pretty up those cars and get dolled up, cause there will be a filming... lol. See you there, Nelly. ;)

Yeah