FOR SALE: NOS external Auto Meter complete fuel pressure gauge kit...

reggie44

FOR SALE: NOS (New Old Stock) Auto Meter 2/16" (gauge and pod are the good ones - Made in U.S.A. not China) - COMPLETE external fuel pressure gauge kit with specific bracket, Auto Meter black gauge pod, 48" Speed-Flex braided hose assembled with two 180 degree Earl's zinc fittings. The bracket is bent specifically to fit the contours of a Turbo Regal hood and will clear the windshield wipers. This kit is NOT a 'universal' external fuel pressure gauge kit and is made and designed specifically for 1986 to 1987 Buick Turbo Regals. I purchased this from Mark Hueffman from TR Custom Parts in 2005 and it's been sitting in my heated basement ever since and never used. The gauges have never even been removed from the original packaging. Comes with full instructions. Sold for over $300.00 with shipping and tax. Price for this kit is $200.00 plus $16.00 shipping via USPS within the Continental 48 States or Canada. I will accept payment by paypal, personal check or USPS Money order. Please allow at least 4 to 8 business days to arrive to you with everything going on in the world right now. Thank you.

Attachments

• DSC_0303.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 318
  • DSC_0304.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 249
FOR SALE: NOS (New Old Stock) Auto Meter 2/16" (gauge and pod are the good ones - Made in U.S.A. not China) - COMPLETE external fuel pressure gauge kit with specific bracket, Auto Meter black gauge pod, 48" Speed-Flex braided hose assembled with two 180 degree Earl's zinc fittings. The bracket is bent specifically to fit the contours of a Turbo Regal hood and will clear the windshield wipers. This kit is NOT a 'universal' external fuel pressure gauge kit and is made and designed specifically for 1986 to 1987 Buick Turbo Regals. I purchased this from Mark Hueffman from TR Custom Parts in 2005 and it's been sitting in my heated basement ever since and never used. The gauges have never even been removed from the original packaging. Comes with full instructions. Sold for over $300.00 with shipping and tax. Price for this kit is $200.00 plus $16.00 shipping via USPS within the Continental 48 States or Canada. I will accept payment by paypal, personal check or USPS Money order. Please allow at least 4 to 8 business days to arrive to you with everything going on in the world right now. Thank you.
Do you know if this would work on a 84-85?

This is a good deal for someone I got mine from Mark and it’s about $300.GLWS