$25 -- -- ALRADCO Radiator -- - - Yes, $25

Entries thread is updated, please go to http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/alradco/361238-cf-raffle-entries.html to make sure your name is listed.
I'll check it in the morning for any last entries before my flight to SEMA.

Thank you everyone for your support, prayers, and positive words in the emails and messages I've received. It's nice to see that there's still so many good people out there. You wouldn't know it by listening to the daily news.

Stay tuned. We've got up to a $500+ radiator to give away to one of you. Thank you.

Peter

Good morning. No more raffle entries. Just landed in Vegas for SEMA. I'll post raffle update later today. Thank you.

Peter

I'm back from Sema, sorry about the delay. The winner of the drawing is #24, ravege. Congratulations!
I'm very thankful to all of you for your support in what I feel is an incredibly good cause. Thank you all again.

I want to give back to all of you that contributed. In appreciation of your kindness, if you want a radiator, we will pay the shipping. That's a $38 discount. For those of you that contributed more than once, please call or email me as I'd really like to do something special for you. 408 320 6842 or peter@alradco.com

Thank you everyone, and thank you Shane for supporting this fundraiser for Colby and CF.

The winner of the drawing is #24, ravege

Ah,Congrats ravege,???? The unknown member....0 post.

I will give him .50 cents on the dollar for it...........:biggrin:

Great cause Peter....Glad we can help.

Ronnie

Peter,

You are to be commended for your efforts in organizing this fundraiser on behalf of your friends and CF. What a great way to serve as an example for the rest of us in answering the question "What can I do to make a difference."

Well done and THANK YOU,
Chuck

peter,

you are to be commended for your efforts in organizing this fundraiser on behalf of your friends and cf. What a great way to serve as an example for the rest of us in answering the question "what can i do to make a difference."

well done and thank you,
chuck

x2

Thank you for the good words but really it's you guys that make things like this a success. There's a lot each of us can do in everyday life to make a difference. My intent is to do it a lot more often.
I proudly say it to all of you again, thank you.

Peter

You did a good thing Peter, sorry I didn't have the funds this month to join in though.:redface:

I would suggest that you have Shane or Jay close the thread so it won't be brought up later. Seen it before with give away threads and it's funny, but sometimes it's 3-4-5 years later. LOL

Don't be silly. No need to apologize for something like that. I've read on here about some of the things you've been through. Thank you for the support and the good words!

Peter

Well done Peter, and all at Alradco who were willing to put this together. It's refreshing to see the community get together for a good cause (even if there was a radiator-bribe involved ;) ).

Thanks again.