$25 -- -- ALRADCO Radiator -- - - Yes, $25

Red C5

This has been approved by Shane (SGRIM).

I'll keep the intro short and expand further down below. Some very close friends of ours have a young son with cystic fibrosis. My wife and I along with other friends are active in supporting a search for a cure through various fundraising and events. In a nutshell, cystic fibrosis is an inherited chronic disease that affects the lungs and digestive system of about 30,000 children and adults in the United States.

I thought I would reach out to the turbobuick.com community. I'd like to have a raffle for one of our radiators. Regular finish or the oem looking black. Doesn't really matter to me. The winner can have their choice. The goal is to raise money for the foundation. The raffle will be held at the end of this month.

Few basics of the raffle:

- This is open to turbobuick.com members only. Someone from this site WILL win the radiator.

- You can enter as many times as you like.

- I will start a thread with all entries. No other posts will be allowed. From that thread we will have Shane (SGRIM) pick a winner at random.

- You can pay by paypal, credit card, mail a check, or whatever other way you want.

- I have added a donation item to our website, where you can pay $25 through our site. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ALRADCO CF RAFFLE If you donate $50, $75, etc, I will split those into separate entries for you. You can also call me and pay over the phone if you prefer.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. You can read more about Cystic fibrosis at Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Home. Thank you.

Peter Cegielski
Alradco
peter@alradco.com
408 320 6842

Attachments

• IMG_4474-2 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_4474-2 (Custom).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 887
I will have the little lady send some funds via paypal. Paypal sent with prayers also.

I'll check my funds at the end of next week and see what I can do Peter. I think I can manage it and it's for a very good cause, even if I don't win. :)

Great idea, great cause, and you're a great friend to your friends and their son. I'll be sure to support it!

I'm in. Let me know you received funds please so I know I did not mess up some where. John.

hello; How long will the raffle go on for and when's the drawing?
IBBY

I can't thank all of you enough. Thank you for the support and the blessings. I'll start posting entries tomorrow.

All the negativity we see and hear in the news everyday, sometimes it gets a bit depressing. I'm overwhelmed by the good will of so many that are willing to help. Thank you all.

Peter

Gee another double post i'm real surprised.

new format is giving me double post fever. :eek: