230 GNX on ebay......#475 $90,000.oo

The guy is stating the car is in MA, but item location says its in Boone, NC? That where the seller is or am I just slow? Nice car, plenty of pics, imagine his Reserve is somewhere around 75-80k? :eek: A tad too much I think or am I wrong?

I dont think that I have ever seen one priced that high. It is very low mileage. Did the GNX come with the aux trans oil cooler?

jpratt said:
I dont think that I have ever seen one priced that high. It is very low mileage. Did the GNX come with the aux trans oil cooler?
yes they did.

fast86gn said:
The guy is stating the car is in MA, but item location says its in Boone, NC? That where the seller is or am I just slow? Nice car, plenty of pics, imagine his Reserve is somewhere around 75-80k? :eek: A tad too much I think or am I wrong?
yea, he says in the ad that he's selling it for a friend.

I sincerely hope this car goes for the full $90K. The value of these things needs to start skyrocketing. Especially one with 230 miles on it.

From the looks of it, that is a pristine example of the GNX.

Wish I had the dough.

Wait, no I don't. I couldn't own a piece of cherry history like that without driving it...

yes I do...

No I don't...

Guess I could have read the whole thread before saying almost the exact same thing.... doh!

I need about 2 more years

I hope they dont go up to much more yet I need about 2 more years before I can buy mine :D :D

According to the window sticker, the car was sold new in Augusta, Maine.

How the heck did Maine get a GNX!

I was always under the impression that to even be considered to sell a GNX, a dealer had to have a strong Grand National sales record from previous years.
I really don't see Maine as being a hotbed for GN activity.

Nice car, BTW.

troGNman said:
According to the window sticker, the car was sold new in Augusta, Maine.

How the heck did Maine get a GNX!

I was always under the impression that to even be considered to sell a GNX, a dealer had to have a strong Grand National sales record from previous years.
I really don't see Maine as being a hotbed for GN activity.

Nice car, BTW.

Apparently you haven't seen the backwood folk that live up yonder :)
I bet maine has a lot of belt & suspender millionaires.
Those MAINIACS love their muscle & old cars & have too much time on thier hands during the long winter.

TurboRegal84 said:
Great looking car!

Wonder why the GNX emblem is on the wrong side of the decklid?

I wondered that myself. Only 230 miles but something happened to it so that the decklid needed repainted and the emblem replaced (incorrectly)?

Jim

turbojimmy said:
I wondered that myself. Only 230 miles but something happened to it so that the decklid needed repainted and the emblem replaced (incorrectly)?

Jim
I asked the seller that same question and he said "its not"...."why do you think it is?" I then sent back many photos and sites that prove it "IS" on the wrong side. Maybe its a very rare example to come from ASC with the emblem incorrectly installed.....it does happen. :confused:
I'll post what his answer is to my response.......

Damn nice car can not ever have something I could not drive seems a shame the car has not been driven :confused: Or am I just nuts :confused:
Nice someone has kept it that nice and low a$$ Miles :)

yes, the few low mileage cars i've seen did.
this is a 500 mile example
100_1096.jpg