230 GNX on ebay......#475 $90,000.oo

1badGT said:
I asked the seller that same question and he said "its not"...."why do you think it is?" I then sent back many photos and sites that prove it "IS" on the wrong side. Maybe its a very rare example to come from ASC with the emblem incorrectly installed.....it does happen. :confused:
I'll post what his answer is to my response.......
he wrote me back and has confirmation from ASC that they did have a couple of cars leave the shop from an employee who wrongfully installed the decklid emblem.....most were corrected at the dealership. but obviously not all.... :confused:

What's up with the keys? Why don't they have the rubber boots on them?

Didn't all G-bodies have the rubber boots?

1badGT said:
Sellers answer he said "its not"...."why do you think it is?"

Can you tell me why he said the above if he knows dam well he talked to ASC already to confirm that an employee made a mistake--what a shmuck :eek:

BandAid said:
Can you tell me why he said the above if he knows dam well he talked to ASC already to confirm that an employee made a mistake--what a shmuck :eek:
The seller and the owner are 2 different people......the seller just 'thought' it was correct, but the owner wrote me back and told me about the letters of confirmation from ASC. I was honest with him and told him 'I was a dreamer, Not a Buyer" and that it was an awesome car.

Did you tell him he was a dreamer also --$90,000,even if I won the loto ,I wound never pay that,,there are more rare cars to be had for alot less...

BandAid said:
Did you tell him he was a dreamer also --$90,000,even if I won the loto ,I wound never pay that,,there are more rare cars to be had for alot less...
No, I was nice !!! I'de probably pay about $65,000.oo......If i had it which I don't :mad: especially since i bought a house 2 wks ago. ;)

Buy it soon boys, one day those will be like the Hemi Cudas of today. I think the prices will start to move seperate from the TTA's and GN's though.