2014 Power Tour who's going?

Jesus Pat! Looks like you put hydraulics on your GN. 3 tire swerve! Lol

Can't see the video. You must have it set as only friends can see it or friends of friends. ;)

uploaded it to the tube...

Met up with some guys i already knew, and met some others that im glad i got the opportunity too. Might actually plan on doing a leg or two of the tour next year!

TFW representing in crown point...(and every other stop on the tour) second long haul for me and Austin. What a blast! (...and epic hangovers)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks Mat. You should have gone on to Wis. Dells. In case you didn't see enough cars at Iowa LOL

I was had and wanted to see my fam. Besides, Dells day was Friday the 13th and a full moon and that won't happen again until 2049. I didn't want to push my luck!

My GN powered through our leg from IA to WI Dells. Though after waiting for over an hour to get into the Venue we decided to just pull into one of the paved entrances to the woods and drink refreshments and BS with drivers/passengers as the cars went by... We never did make it to a venue and I was pretty depressed by the turnout of cars cruising around the Dells later that night...

,Dan

Bettendorf venue was a great stop. It was pretty easy to park close and get in without registering too if you didn't mind walking a bit. I was in the venue, but others told me it was easy. Def a good show though there.

I went from Iowa to Dells but didn't stay on the official route. I followed my Garmin directions. About an hour south of the Dells I ran into some guys who explained the back door route to me. I got up there in good time but found out they wanted me to pay again. So I just parked in the "registration" area and took the free shuttle to the main venue. There were so many cars in the outlying parking lots that you really didn't have to park in the main lot to have a good time. Several vendors were selling shirts for $5 too!