2014 Power Tour who's going?

Hopefully get to meet some of y'all today in Charleston,haven't got my car licenced yet this year but I'm gonna be there to check out the car's on the tour.it's only about a 30 minute ride for me

Seen gngal's buick today in Charleston, good looking ride! Didn't get to talk to her nobody was around the car. Saw one other buick when I was getting on the interstate. There was a lot of good looking car's here, was wanting to see more buicks but I'm getting to old and fat to walk very far!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Washed and waxed the car today and will be heading out in the morning. It looks like I will have to drive through some rain to get to Norwalk. Should have known since I washed and waxed the car!

Washed and waxed the car today and will be heading out in the morning. It looks like I will have to drive through some rain to get to Norwalk. Should have known since I washed and waxed the car!

I stopped waxing my car before race day bc of this...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There is someone at our hotel with a 87 that is from Minnesota. Haven't found the owner yet. Met quite a few other owners today.

See ya Thursday Rick. By the looks of the forecast you might need a raincoat. We will need one for sure tomorrow.

My boss is on the tour already with a 87 GN that has WI plates and is bone stock. I will be hopefully catching up in Iowa in the early AM to make the trek to Wisconsin Dells, WI. Keep an eye out for a 85' GN with Illinois plates that read "LEGND V 6" and there is a DIYautotune.com sticker in the rear window. Maybe I'll run into some of you there.

,Dan

My boss is on the tour already with a 87 GN that has WI plates and is bone stock. I will be hopefully catching up in Iowa in the early AM to make the trek to Wisconsin Dells, WI. Keep an eye out for a 85' GN with Illinois plates that read "LEGND V 6" and there is a DIYautotune.com sticker in the rear window. Maybe I'll run into some of you there.

,Dan

I have a WE4 that looks like a GNX with Hawkeye plates. Feel free to say hi.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402629047.230767.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402629063.080007.jpg

The mustang snuck in before I could take the pic of the rear of the cars.