2014 Power Tour who's going?

Never again in the Chevelle until it has both fuel injection and a overdrive transmission.

Since I'm not driving I think I'm going to try to maintain a good buzz for 10 straight days.

Since I'm not driving I think I'm going to try to maintain a good buzz for 10 straight days.

Did you know that you can have open container in TN? There just has to be one less open container than people in the car.

I might go from Crown Point to Wisc. What is the point of paying the $30 except for getting a windshield sticker?

I really thought I was going this year, motor just didn't get done in time. Maybe next year.

I might go from Crown Point to Wisc. What is the point of paying the $30 except for getting a windshield sticker?
Spend the $30 on booze and meet the TFW in Bettendorf/Carbon Cliff on Thursday and you will laugh your ass off and have a great time.....the rest of the tour will be adequate at best.... :p

Spend the $30 on booze and meet the TFW in Bettendorf/Carbon Cliff on Thursday and you will laugh your ass off and have a great time.....the rest of the tour will be adequate at best.... :p
Sounds like a plan. Should I book a hotel in advance?