2014 Power Tour who's going?

We did the long haul last year, daughter lives in NC, can't wait to do it again, but it's heading too far north from NC for us, and she is going to be here that week anyway due to the PGA in their town. Hope to catch it again next year. Y'all have fun ya hear!!

We did the long haul last year, daughter lives in NC, can't wait to do it again, but it's heading too far north from NC for us, and she is going to be here that week anyway due to the PGA in their town. Hope to catch it again next year. Y'all have fun ya hear!!

Plan on it! Thanks!

We depart for the tour in 64 hours...

I will be working at Zmax for the event........ Stop by the AutoZone booth and say hey. May even have my car on display

I originally planned on starting from Crown Point but I think it would be easier to just drive straight from my house to Iowa. Would I be missing much in Indiana? What time do they plan on leaving Indiana?

Rick, the Tour typically rolls out of the previous nights venue between 9-9:30am each morning.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's what I thought. I'll just drive straight to Iowa then. I'm in IL so I'm between Indiana and Iowa.

Rick, I am starting in Norwalk and ending at the Dells. If you start in Crown Point you can follow along with me and the rest if the family. Which car are you driving?

Departure time leaving Crown Point is 8am.
http://registration.familyevents.com/fasttrack/website/HRPT 2014 driving directions MAY-14.pdf
Eric-
I wouldn't be able to make it to Crown Point by 8AM. That route thru northern IL looks killer. I can go NW thru IL straight to Bettendorf. Thanks for the schedule. I printed it out. I'll PM you my cell. Maybe we will visit Turbo Farm West.

We are here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
I was giving away some stuff and was able to take a pic of Vic Edelbrock as he was giving some things away as well..... Met a few buick travelers there

1-20140607170154065.jpg

Jesus Pat! Looks like you put hydraulics on your GN. 3 tire swerve! Lol

Can't see the video. You must have it set as only friends can see it or friends of friends. ;)

It feels weird looking at pics and not participating this year. Hope y'all have fun and drive safe.