2009 Southern Buick Shootout Reynolds, GA

getting ready? damn JD it's still over 1 week away. how hard is it to throw the car in the trailer & fill the truck up? :biggrin:

Have a LOT!!!!! to load!!!!!!!!!

Have an RV to get ready!!!!!

Track on Thur. for the finally TUNING!!!!

and make sure to fit everything in the TRAILER!!!!

Some times I wonder IF IT'S really worth IT!!!!

HELL YEAH IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see everyone SOON!!!!!

JD

Reynolds Event

Just a reminder to all you racers out there.....
If you need us to bring any parts, you better call us by tomorrow (Friday 30th) to make sure we can bring what you need.

We are not bringing lots of parts, since I will be busy running the event with Clint and Cal will be busy tuning. There will be no one to watch my vending area.
We will have Fiberglass hoods for those who ordered them and maybe a couple of extra, along with our New Fiberglass Front Bumpers.

Oh and I will have a few extra "HEAD GASKETS" for those who might need them :eek: Let's hope NO ONE needs these!!!! :wink:

See everyone next week, drive safe!!

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance

Holly YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

JD

Okay JD, what are you trying to sweet talk me out of ?:tongue:
I know what you want.....you want another one of those Good Luck Kisses so you can run another Best ET Again this year!! ;)
Well You Got It!! But this time, I want to see you run your best ET!!:biggrin:

See you next week.
Holly

What hotel are you recommending to stay at? There are several hotels but I have not seen a post on where everybody, or most everybody is staying?
Holly, I'll call tomorrow but I would like an AMS 500 that I'll get from you at Reynolds.

Okay JD, what are you trying to sweet talk me out of ?:tongue:
I know what you want.....you want another one of those Good Luck Kisses so you can run another Best ET Again this year!! ;)
Well You Got It!! But this time, I want to see you run your best ET!!:biggrin:

See you next week.
Holly

You know me TOO WELL!!!!!!

and you should defineatilly SEE MY BEST!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

JD

P.S not a suck up just need a little SUGAR!!!!

What hotel are you recommending to stay at? There are several hotels but I have not seen a post on where everybody, or most everybody is staying?
Holly, I'll call tomorrow but I would like an AMS 500 that I'll get from you at Reynolds.

The track website has Facilities/Lodging info.....
Silver Dollar Raceway
Not sure where everyone is staying this year, but the past couple of years, I know several people have stayed in the Days Inn in Fort Valley.

Hope this helps.
Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Reynolds Event

Southern Buick Shootout ~ Reynolds, GA ~ Nov. 6th & 7th
Only a few days away!!
Those of you coming to this event, Drive safe and look forward to seeing some great racing and meeting some new faces.
Hopefully some records will be made!!!

Need any help finding the track or any questions, please feel free to contact me at the number below.

Thank you all in advance for your support.

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Reynolds Weather!!

The Weather in Reynolds for this weekend is looking like the BEST TURBO WEATHER you could ask for!!!
Thursday Night 41 degrees
Friday Day 66 degrees
Friday Night 39 degrees
Saturday Day 69 degrees
Saturday Night 43 degrees

Clear Skies with NO Rain!!!::biggrin:

I bet we are going to see some record times!!! :biggrin:

Don't forget, everyone bring some firewood for the late night socials!!

See everyone in a couple of days!!

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance

321-722-1563

Need Directions to Reynolds From Maine

HI

I am leaving tonight driving from Portland Maine to Reynolds, GA

What shoudl I avoid or take, someone mentioned taking 84 west to 81 south to avoid new york, philly, washington... no clue...

I will be in black jeep grand cherokee, "XSTASY" wisconsin license plates

See ya'll soon... got my HARTLINE shirt, leather jacket and goves for social night and dinner conversations...

Brett Wallace

Route 81 is too far west.

Come down Route 95, once you cross into NY, take 287 West (Tappan Zee Bridge) to the Garden State Parkway South. Then get off the exit for 95 South, I forget the exit number, I think it's exit 129. Continue South on 95 into Richmond then get onto Route 85 South into Atlanta. Then onto Route 75/475/75 to Reynolds.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Reynolds or bust

Holly thanks for getting me that go fast dodad for xfi quickly. Got it installed last night.

Had one last thing to load into the trailer tonight, but now we are ready for that 15 hour drive tomorrow;).

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 257
HI

I am leaving tonight driving from Portland Maine to Reynolds, GA

What shoudl I avoid or take, someone mentioned taking 84 west to 81 south to avoid new york, philly, washington... no clue...

I will be in black jeep grand cherokee, "XSTASY" wisconsin license plates

See ya'll soon... got my HARTLINE shirt, leather jacket and goves for social night and dinner conversations...

Brett Wallace
Travel safe Brett,see ya there

Billy T is on his plane,Melissa,Russ,Ethan and I are boarding now,see ya in a few hours