2005 SUPERCAR...1 of 194 built...cl65 $34500 $206K MSRP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ross....

My fiance adors the car .... she drives a Lexus sc430 but always asks to take the CL65 out when we go anywhere...the body style and elegance is a magnet to women...

Car is in my garage...I put paper on it to reinvest in the market....

Only 2 deals so far went sour...one the member here had a 580 beacon and even with $20k down couldnt get approved..and the loan value on the car as of last week is $53k....go figure...

Another buyer wanted to trade a M6..his car is worth maybe $43k....he owes $60k on it.....he hates the car and is way too upside down to buy mine....

I stopped advertising it 2 weeks ago....may put it up again....now since have the money in the market now..

Good thing about the CL65...you can drive it and put 150k miles on it and it will always be worth $30k....the engine alone sold on ebay ...out of a wrecked car for $23k...a few months back...engine and tranny...

In my short time here at TB I have to say slowcar you have to be the biggest load I have come across on any ubb in a long time, you're posts are good for entertainment and that's about it.

nice **** talking the camaro SS ... I know alot that would run your benz with minor bolt ons ... 10x's quicker ?
go trim ur mullet. a camaro SS is nice but not even in the ball park with this car. you arent gonna have a modded F-bucket that could compare to this car and be able to drive cross country with the AC on and not have any worries.

tx 88......

Very well said...... Seems to be a few guys on here still stuck in the past and have no clue about modern engineering and technology .....

Your 97 SS is a nice car Limited T...but about 10% a AMG IS ...period.... I HAVE OWNED about 10..... 90's Fbodies......the feeling driving one of those cars was like ..... "Guns and Roses" all over again...

Guess what Limited T...read a freaking Road and Track or AUTOMOBLIE mag...learn about something other then a 24 year old GM classic....

Everything I talk about on this board is fact....entertaining yes....but fact....

I like to know I have the knowledge of modern day cars and issues....to be honest cars get better by the day.....

Is the car for sale or not?

Lets get back to the point at hand. Lets keep it on topic please.

Ty

Very well said...... Seems to be a few guys on here still stuck in the past and have no clue about modern engineering and technology .....

Your 97 SS is a nice car Limited T...but about 10% a AMG IS ...period.... I HAVE OWNED about 10..... 90's Fbodies......the feeling driving one of those cars was like ..... "Guns and Roses" all over again...

Guess what Limited T...read a freaking Road and Track or AUTOMOBLIE mag...learn about something other then a 24 year old GM classic....

Everything I talk about on this board is fact....entertaining yes....but fact....

I like to know I have the knowledge of modern day cars and issues....to be honest cars get better by the day.....

This from the guy that says for a fact there are only what under 100 Limited T's left out of 1035, pssst just because you buy and sell cars doesn't mean you know anything about them. I've met many dealers like you that like to think they know everything but yet most don't know much more than what they read on Edmunds or well in a magazine. :rolleyes:

your crazy...

Edmunds? Lol ....I own a contruction biz... and also have a dealer license ....regardless...I can tell you the VIN codes to Hemis and Ram air TA's and tell you each and every model of every supercar car built in the last 35 years......... I know more about cars then u I promise u that........lol

how many LIMITEDS do you think are around? all 1035? yes all of them... and you are one lucky guy to own one too... so stop bitching about how rare YOUR car is NOT....idiot someone says less then 100..You say "damn my car is one rare ass car" not "no way there are a ton out there and my car is just like all the rest" morons...

dealer? This CL65 is my personal car...I paid $35k for the car...selling it for less then what I paid...dealer? not on my AMG's buddy....I enjoy them way to much.....

and yes 194 were built for 2 years... and only 123 were imported here total...and take away 20% to accidents and theft..u got less then 100 MY MAN....simple math....

very rare considering they build 9000 Z06's a year and 65k camaros a year...lol

Edmunds? Lol ....I own a contruction biz... and also have a dealer license ....regardless...I can tell you the VIN codes to Hemis and R

how many LIMITEDS do you think are around? all 1035? yes all of them... and you are one lucky guy to own one too... so stop bitching about how rare YOUR car is NOT....idiot someone says less then 100..You say "damn my car is one rare ass car" not "no way there are a ton out there and my car is just like all the rest" morons...

dealer? This CL65 is my personal car...I paid $35k for the car...selling it for less then what I paid...dealer? not on my AMG's buddy....I enjoy them way to much.....

and yes 194 were built for 2 years... and only 123 were imported here total...and take away 20% to accidents and theft..u got less then 100 MY MAN....simple math....

very rare considering they build 9000 Z06's a year and 65k camaros a year...lol

Oh so I'm supposed to get excited because some idiot that has absolutely no clue says there are only 100 left like my car, you really are as dumb as your posts make you look. You contradict yourself in every other post, you say your a dealer thats why you have had so many amg's in the last 18 months and now you say you're a dealer but not on your amg's. Fact is if you lose money on your amg's you suck at being a dealer plain and simple, must be because you know everything about everything. You being in the construction field explains a lot btw. And 65,000 Camaro's a year??? Yeah you sure do know your facts.

1st off limited t,
with your limited time on here you aren't going to make many friends being an ahole for no reason. did he do your girl or something your so angry?
2nd,
it's his thread to try and sell a really nice car at a decent price. if you have no interest in the car why are you even posting on his thread. what, did you get your feelings hurt when he told the truth about crapass slowmaros?
3rd,
you should read a little better because i believe he was talking about you being the idiot that someone told there was only a hundred limited t's left and you believed them. that's the way i read into it anyway.
4th,
go back to number two. it's his thread to sell a car so let him try and sell it! enjoy your t and slowmaro and get off his d**k already

hard to understand

Is there a pic of this supercar (love that) on here? I kinda glazed over after a bit trying to read this tread!

1st off limited t,
with your limited time on here you aren't going to make many friends being an ahole for no reason. did he do your girl or something your so angry?
2nd,
it's his thread to try and sell a really nice car at a decent price. if you have no interest in the car why are you even posting on his thread. what, did you get your feelings hurt when he told the truth about crapass slowmaros?
3rd,
you should read a little better because i believe he was talking about you being the idiot that someone told there was only a hundred limited t's left and you believed them. that's the way i read into it anyway.
4th,
go back to number two. it's his thread to sell a car so let him try and sell it! enjoy your t and slowmaro and get off his d**k already

OMG I'm fairly new to posting on here so I can't possibly know what I'm talking about ahhhh the pain. Fact is read some of his old posts and you will see who the idiot is, till then stfu and go talk to someone else like thier a 2 year old.

Close thread

op start another....this one got retarded.

I apologize, I even contributed to retardedness.

Close thread

op start another....this one got retarded.

I apologize, I even contributed to retardedness.

Yes I just got to the motel and saw all this back and forth internet babble.

Mark if you want it to be re-opened let me know, or start a new thread.

You never replied to my request to see if the car was even for sale so maybe it is long gone.

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.