2005 CL65 "Most powerful and rarest production car built"

slowcar

Banned
I am putting up my 2005 CL65 for sale....this car is one of 194 ever built...

The car is ultra reliable and was built for comfort and speed....
The engine in this car is the most powerful engine to ever be put in a production car in automobile history....

It is factory detuned at 612hp and 748 lbs of torque....oh and it has massaging seats and cooled seats..

If you have never driven one ... I highly advise you to do so... It is all that and a bag of chips.....

Best way to describe the ride is " take your most comfortable car you have ever been in...Lexus Cadillac etc. and then add 600 hp and brakes so big they are 8 piston brakes with 15.6" rotors and that
is what you have" The perfect automobile...... imagine a 10 SEC. GN but without wind noise and a feeling of a solid like a rock movement.... that is what this car is about

The car runs an average of 11.3-11.7 @121-124 mph stock... and it weighs 4750 lbs..

Top speed ungoverned is 206 mph..... a Lambo Murc does 202...

the orignal MSRP was $187k....

here is the Link
eBay Motors: Mercedes-Benz : CL-Class (item 320335995274 end time Feb-17-09 21:00:00 PST)

YES it is... the real deal

This is a modern day GNX but much much more engineered.......not a whole lot can take over 700 lbs of torque and keep on ticking.... this car is mega built....

thanks...

They seem to have hit bottom... but in time... they will start going back up..

It is sure to be a collector

I have a new one up for sale now....

this one has a little more warranty and all the options....LESS MILES

THANKS