2004r stage full billet transmission sale

Thanks to everyone who returnd the cores.This deal is still going.Anyone else interested just let us know.

Thanks to everyone who returnd the cores.This deal is still going.Anyone else interested just let us know.

Is there a core charge? I was looking on your website at the info for your #2004R/SS1 package @ $1499 shipped and didn't see anything about a core charge.

Thanks,
Ira

We will build you a trans w / gn valve body and governor and you just return your valve body and governor.If it is a non gn application there is no core or parts to return at all.

My plan is to shelve my existing original transmission (very low mileage car) in case I decide to sell it later. What happens in that scenario, i.e., I don't want to send in any cores?

Thanks,
Ira

just add 299.00,there is also free shipping to your local freight depot or commercial address.In all honesty,we have been getting 2 to 5 orders a week for these since the sale started and everyone is happy with the product performance.In the event someone isnt we will try to do whatever we need to to make them satisfied.As always each trans is run in our test car before being shipped.

Bump for a great deal, wow, I spent $2800 on a rebuilt Import trans and it had 1/10th the upgraded parts in it that Chris is offering let alone shipping included.

Keep up the good work CK Performance.:cool:

Chris, Thanks for your time on the phone today answering my question's. I cant wait to get my full billet tranny installed :cool:

Just curious...how long can one of these transmissions sit new on the shelf (non-climate controlled, but cold temps not an issue) without any adverse effects?

Ira

Just curious...how long can one of these transmissions sit new on the shelf (non-climate controlled, but cold temps not an issue) without any adverse effects?

Ira

well givin the fact that they are tested in a car and all parts have been lubricated i would assume they have a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG shelf life. I am not sure if you are being serious or not but they should last years as long as they are not out in the rain...

I t depends on how much power your making.We have 3 different styles.Is it the combo in your signature?I f so its 449.00

ptc and or protorque.the protorque parts are our part#s .We make the 12 " and some of the 9.5

Id be happy to set you up with a transmission Mike.Just phone in when your ready and we can discuss your options.Just keep in mind we test run each transmission we sell in our test car to guarantee it works properly and this puts us a few days behind,but it is well worth the test.I am hoping to get to a point where we can put them back on the shelf but we are selling alot of units lately and this makes it difficult.During the fall it will slow down a bit and that will be possible hopefully.