2004r stage full billet transmission sale

Well.. the install went well... and it performs flawlessly. 100% satisfied with the product and service Chris. Thanks for putting up with me and my endless questions... :)

Great news.Putting them on our dyno and then in the test car is the only way to get them out the door working properly and allows us to tune it to your car and intended usage.Please forward some photos of the car for our customer car page.We are continuing development of new parts for the trans and will keep everyone up to date as to the release of them.

Great news.Putting them on our dyno and then in the test car is the only way to get them out the door working properly and allows us to tune it to your car and intended usage.Please forward some photos of the car for our customer car page.We are continuing development of new parts for the trans and will keep everyone up to date as to the release of them.

I'll forward you a link to a photobucket album will try to get out and shoot some fresh pics of the car today...

I know this thread is really old but I can't help but ask Chris if you had any plans to offer another sale like this in the near future?

Paul

No as materials have gone up considerably.If you are really interested in one call in and I will see what we can work out.

Just curious - what make of dyno do you use? Would it happen to be an Axiline unit?

Its not the horsepower thatll kill it its the torque.There is 2 people right now that are making close to 1000 horsepower and 750 ft.lbs and they are getting alot of runs out of them and then there are people that kill them at 650hp 550torque.Horespower at 1000 usually is alot of rpm and things need to be done to stop problems in the overrun and direct drum.We have that figured out.Also we have billet aluminum od piston and low reverse pistons added as options to the builds.

OK. Then what is the max torque?
There are alot of factors,some experiences Ive had were listed above.Draw your own conclusions from that.The liter the car and the more sensible the driver = longer life at over 600lbsft.

Chris,

I left you a message on the shop phone. Give me a call when you get a chance.

TIA

Rick

OK I have been so busy with gear cutting at the other shop I havent played any messages today.Will check all in the AM.