2004r stage full billet transmission sale

Chris, how long's it take to R&R a trans? Any possiblitty of coming down with my trans and leaving the next day with my same unit built?

Going in my 10k mile limited and want to keep it with the same trans case and VB/Gov.

billet trans

any one running high 9s with one of chris, billet 200r trans?? looking to get one?

The remaining 3 will be shipped this week.Thanks to all who ordered.I f anyone else is interested we will do a few more.

3 more today guys.I will be 5 to 7 days out on all orders placed this week .Thanks for your support.

Recieved mine wednesday........very pleasant transaction and very fast freight. Thanks, Chris. Shawn Carlin

Great.We are only 5 behind at the moment.Weather is bad again making road testing impossible.

Hey guys just wanna say that chris has some, A+ customer service... I called chris last week cause I needed some help trouble shooting, and he stayed on the phone with me the whole time till I got it down right. Thanks again chris I know your a busy man.

Converters

Any converters on sale? Looking for something to work with ATR 309G roller cam 155 rockers 30 over an a 6262 ball bearing turbo? Primarally a street car but will go to Buick Events when finished. Forgot Level 10 built the trans about 16 years ago with all Kevlar bands an what was top of the line then.Has a restalled D5 right now that locks up at the throw of a switch, think I need more.Mike

Give me a ring and I will see what we can do for you.We have done 37 of these units since January,and have 5 on order.Thanks for the support.The new planet is in the works.