2004r stage full billet transmission sale

Hey Chris, I got your Stage full billet transmission installed this weekend and it just shifts great. Its so nice to drive now. I am going to put my 10.5 MT ET Streets on this week and make a few runs on the street and see how it shifts at WOT.
Thanks again Chris !

I've had mine for 2 months and its finally going to be installed this week. I cant wait to have a good shifting trans again. :wink:

Hey Chris....how much for this tranny delivered with a 3000 non lock up converter and no core returned? Thanks Chris.
PS. Dont pm me...I cant get into the account from this computer for some reason.

If I dont care about having a BRF valve body or govenor, I dont need to send you a core right? Does this include a billet output shaft? If this is going to be in a car that should run consistant 9 seconds, how long will you warranty it and how well will it hold up? What is the addition cost for a T-Brake?

2799.00 shipped w/converter.Bill glad to hear all is good.jdpolzin,no BRF you dont need a core.

Gotta ask this question:

Yellow Freight ships to HI... How much more to ship out here?

PRO STREET FULL BULLET TRANS SALE EXTENDED FOR 1 WEEK.1699.00.Full billet 2004r transmission.STREET STRIP version 1299.00 .

Nice speaking with you.We will get it in the works over the next few days.You wont be disappointed with the product.

Nice speaking with you.We will get it in the works over the next few days.You wont be disappointed with the product.

Thanks Chris...

When my local builder tells me to go outside of him that speaks a lot for value.

I sent you email confirming our discussion and a couple of questions.

Please reply to my roadrunner email and not the one I sent the message from. I will be away from work on til Monday.

Thanks again for the time and patience. I look forward to seeing your product in action.

Thanks.

Rob

Ok Chris, I'm gonna need a built trans with trans brake.
PM me with what I need for 9 sec car.

Picked up my 200-4R today from the dropoff...

Doing some final prep-work before we put it in... should be in by next weekend... Thanks for the service Chris.. will let you know how it feels!

Well.. after several delays.. mine is in the car... just tidying things up to make it OCD-compliant...

can you refresh me on the TCC wiring?... 4th gear only or 3rd and 4th?