PARTS LIST:
E4340 STEEL BILLET INPUT SHAFT
E4340 STEEL BILLET OVERDRIVE CARRIER
E4340 STEEL BILLET OVERDRIVE RING GEAR
E4340 STEEL BILLET FORWARD DRUM
E4130 STEEL BILLET BAND ANCHOR PIN
6061 BILLET ALUMINUM SERVO ASSEMBLY
6061 BILLET ALUMINUM DIRECT CLUTCH PISTON
BRAND NEW GM PUMP with steel rings,induction hardened stator support,.555 CNC machined boost valve,.300 intermediate boost valve,hi pressure pressure regulator spring,teflon pump bushing,ported drain back holes,improved pump washer lube,high tension slide springs
ROLLERIZED OVERDRIVE RING GEAR,DIRECT DRUM.FORWARD DRUM,LO CLUTCH HOUSING ,AND REAR RING GEAR.These items eliminate debris generated by thrust washer wear,reduce internal friction between internal components,increase thrust capacity,and allow tighter operating clearances.
DUAL FED DIRECT CLUTCH triples clutch apply pressure during and after a 2/3 ratio change.Red graphite racing clutches,billet aluminum direct clutch piston,.101" steels and .290" pressure plate eliminate direct clutch burnup.
3/2 CONTROL VALVE DELETE eliminates variable 2/3 accumulation that causes direct clutch failure producing the shortest,firmest 2/3 shift available(search forum for testimony).
CUSTOM MADE SEPERATOR PLATE corrects calibration errors in the 2/3 shift circuit eliminate calibration caused direct clutch burnup.
DIRECT CLUTCH PISTON STABLIZER KIT makes it impossible for the direct clutch piston,retainer,and return spring to spin out in the drum.
HARDENED SUN SHELL ASSEMBLY
ALTO WIDE RED RACING BAND .
INDEXED GOVERNOR ELIMINATES BALLCHECK EJECTION,PINNED GOVERNOR SPRING ELIMINATES SPRING EJECTION.
3 DISK 4TH GEAR CLUTCH PACK
CUSTOM VALVE BODY AND GOVERNOR ASSEMBLIES ALLOW,WOT UPSHIFTS @ 5000,5200,5400,5600.5800,6000,6200,6400 RPMS. Custom tailored to your engines rpm/power curve.
IN CAR TESTED FOR AT LEAST 100 MILES PRIOR TO SHIPMENT TO GUARANTEE PERFORMANCE.
ALL NEW STEELS CLUTCHES,BUSHING BEARING,GASKETS,SEALS AND SEAL RINGS

$1999.00 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USA TO YOUR LOCAL YELLOW FREIGHT DEPOT.IF YOU WOULD LIKE A BRF VALVE BODY AND GOVERNOR JUST SEND IN YOUR VALVE BODY AND GOVERNOR AS A CORE OR WE WILL SET YOU UP WITH OUR CUSTOM CALIBRATION AT NO CHARGE.ORIGINAL BRF VALVE BODY AND GOVERNOR $299.00.
STAGE RIGHT BRAKE $39.00
ELECTRIC BRAKE$399.00 FITS STOCK PAN
DEEP SHEET METAL PAN AND PICKUP $279.00
E4340 STEEL BILLET OUTPUT SHAFT $299.00

I was curious to know what the 1 yr. warranty included? Is that shaft to shaft including any hard parts that might fail or is it a limited warranty? Thanx.

all internal parts,no questions asked except for a converter explosion if it isnt ours.

El,got your specs.I will spec out the converter tomorrow and get the transmission built over the next week.Thanks.

Yes,I took someones advice here on the forum about making the full billet trans affordable and I did.People from here and all over the net are showing how good of an idea it was.I have 3 or 4 others weighing their options.As long as their is interest I will continue the deal.I am grateful for those who have participated as it has generated the funds needed to produce the planetary gear set this trans has needed for a long time.

Well chris i'd like to say Hat's of to you for the lower price on these tran's.. This will help alot of people that have these car's want to keep them, because of the price's,,, but also think of all the people that has sold their car's because of the price's years ago that wanted to keep them... maybe this will wake up some of the vender's that they think,,,, they help the buick community but indoubt they run people away because of the prices.. maybe i'm not much of a business person but i think i would rather sell 10 and make (just a price) 2000.00 and instead sell 2 or 3 and make 800.00...
its kinda like my friend's(dont have many) would love to have a gn or t-type but when i tell him what certain parts cost sometime's they say i'm crazy for paying that price,, but i love the buick's,,, but i can't say much i have mine for sale......
anyway thanks for all the parts that you have sold to me in the past..

chris, im waiting for the tranny i cant wait:). i spoke to your wife and she gave me all the shipping info. i also came across a deep oil pan through a local member and wanted to know what brand oil you use and recommend for your build?

I prefer Mobil Dextron.Trans should be there any day.Otto if all goes as planned I will see you guys on Saturday morning.On another note,the free shipping covers freight to your local depot or commercial address.It was spelled out somewhere in another post.Sorry for the confusion ,but if it a residence they charge another 85.00 plus 115 if you cant pick it up off the truck w/out a lift gate.Im giving this deal at a killer price so please understand,even with our discount cross country shipping is @ 250.00.00.plus residential fee and liftgate service.Im being reasonable and hope this works for everyone.

Billett Trans

I will be ordering 1 in about 4 weeks. Will this deal still be available. I am currently working out of town.

WOW!!!!! THAT IS ONE HELL OF A DEAL!!!! :eek: I have some serious thinking to do. great deal chris, I need a tranny and my buddy and i have
plans but this might change those plans, please let me before the sale is over. this deal should help out alot of guys, especially me.

2 more going up north.Just be patient ,we are 7 working days out from the day you place the order.Thanks to all who have ordered.