1st TurboBuick.com T-Shirt Design, What Do You Think?

Hey Shane, what brand of t-shirt are they?

The heavy cotton Gildan, Fruit of the Loom and my favorite Anvil are the best. The Hanes seems to shrink short and wide.

Just thought I'd throw that out there since your name/logo will be on it.;)

We can do the T in place of that:biggrin: Duly noted!

And us Limited guys take offense to the grand national, + T-type design.:biggrin:

Here is an idea.

((TURBOBUICK.COM))
* T-Type
* Limited
* Grand National
* GNX

Or something similar. It won't let me space it right but the car types should be moved to the right about 3 or 4 spaces so that the names are more centered under the turbo buick logo. with the stars roughly under the U in turbo buick. Just a suggestion.

I think the design looks cheap and screams ricer. Needs color in whatever the final design is going to be. Available in white,black and grey. Also long sleeve shirts like Harley makes with designs down both sleeves. The classier the design the better for me. Just my opinion.

Thanks
Bryan

I think the design looks cheap and screams ricer. Needs color in whatever the final design is going to be. Available in white,black and grey. Also long sleeve shirts like Harley makes with designs down both sleeves. The classier the design the better for me. Just my opinion.Thanks
Bryan

Bryan, yours should say:

GOT BOOST
CONTROL

I think the design looks cheap and screams ricer. Needs color in whatever the final design is going to be. Available in white,black and grey. Also long sleeve shirts like Harley makes with designs down both sleeves. The classier the design the better for me. Just my opinion.

Thanks
Bryan

I agree,It's definetly not there yet, though there is nothing wrong with that first design,I think someone much more creative + artistic then myself could come up with something REALLY nice.This is a great site + should have a great shirt out there to represent it,It needs a bit better design + some color for the next run,a couple or few diff designs + choices is always good anyway.
Just in case you don't know ,You definetly don't want to use 100% cotton either,they will shrink like no tomorrow ,wear out quick and it kills the design on the shirt.
They cost a little more but you should use a cotton/poly blend 50/50 i think is the best, but there may be a 70/30 also.
Also there must be a bunch of artists + or designers on this site somewhere that could help with a design.
Or in case no one thought of it yet , here is a site that could maybe add some ideas + or give some help with a design,colors,etc. + there are tons more out therehttp://www.customink.com/.

I just think it's such a great site, that the shirts should look really good too.
Hope this helps ,it's meant to be "Constructive Criticism".
I would also suggest maybe a pic of a turbo regal on the back for 1 design+ the tb.com logo under it,and a small logo with the 4 types of turbo regals on the front.
I used to manage a chain of t-shirt shops years ago,thats why i know this stuff.
good luck.
Ps, did anybody check to make sure that the Grand National emblem or Logo ,isn't licensed,either by buick or anybody that may have bought the rights to it? Don't want to get sued.

Being as most of these cars were made in black, it would seem fitting that a shirt should be done in black, with some nice colors. A picture of a TB hanging the hoops seems like a likely picture to have on the back, with the TB.com logo under it. A smaller version of the TB.com logo with the power-6 logo should be in the pocket location.

The Spoolfool 2cents.:)

Mike Barnard

bet you want yours made out of wool ..

Only if he's got some lube to go with it.:eek::biggrin:

Not to side track...and as I said - I will buy one of these in any rendition.....

How does a thread about t-shirts turn into a sheep humping thread. Don't get me wrong, I like sheep as much as Charlie does.

Not saying I don't think it's hilarious, because it is. You almost can't go three fresh threads without accusing Ty of mind-loving a sheep.

Well.....now that I think about it. It's the same thing if the shirts are made of wool. Either way Ty will be sliding into one. :biggrin:

I hate sheep Dan. Damn things ruin water and take ground cover away.:mad: Goat, if cooked right, is good, but the blasted things got in my yard today and screwed up the electrical lines. Took me a couple of hours to get the phone working but it's good now.:biggrin:

I like them and id buy a few esp if you make some black ones..I think you should spend a lil time on it tho...There are a lot cooler looking turbo pics that would look awesome on that turbo buick shirt whatever you decide im in for a few...

What would be the point of using it as a turbobuick.com shirt if they took the .com out????

hello; I was one of the last to go into the puter world and it's common to go to the puter and end a search with .com So to get rid of it would do nothing. And if you do go to TB on the net you'll find it anyway. Try it.
IBBY