1st TurboBuick.com T-Shirt Design, What Do You Think?

Not to side track...and as I said - I will buy one of these in any rendition.....

How does a thread about t-shirts turn into a sheep humping thread. Don't get me wrong, I like sheep as much as Charlie does.

Not saying I don't think it's hilarious, because it is. You almost can't go three fresh threads without accusing Ty of mind-loving a sheep.

Well.....now that I think about it. It's the same thing if the shirts are made of wool. Either way Ty will be sliding into one. :biggrin:

Well you know what they say Dan, "where there is smoke-You'll find Dan cooking.".........:biggrin:

I like them and I'd buy a large.

If Mike's all tired of "Got Boost?" then how about "Got Chicken?" with a picture of Meanchicken :D

x3

The "Got Boost" is stale, reminds me of "Rice".

The front of the shirt is fine. I like the 'Power "6" symbol also.

How about this right across the top of the shirt.

header_left.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

hello; I just like the power 6 emblem and Buick written at an angle or straight across. Also I'd get rid of the .com and the Grand National.
IBBY

hello; I just like the power 6 emblem and Buick written at an angle or straight across. Also I'd get rid of the .com and the Grand National.
IBBY

What would be the point of using it as a turbobuick.com shirt if they took the .com out????

I'd be in for two XLs...one white, one black. I like the idea of the "power 6" or "T-type" designation on the front...us T-Type guys (and gals) have enough to explain already.

I'd be in for two XLs...one white, one black. I like the idea of the "power 6" or "T-type" designation on the front...us T-Type guys (and gals) have enough to explain already.

I'm with you, Chuck!

I would buy a few, just let us know price and color choices. I have to agree on the Power 6 logo. Or customize all the orders

Count me in for one and possibly 2 or more. Hey guys,if this is the first design offered, it is an insult to offer 3-4 ways to change it. Read the first post from Shane. Maybe if we all agree on the Power 6, instead of the T or GN, that can be done. I think it should say...

Got Boost?

Got head gaskets too?!?!?!

:biggrin:

I will take one,can we get them in black because if it ain"t black when I get it ,it"s black after I wear it:p

Kevin