1st TurboBuick.com T-Shirt Design, What Do You Think?

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
We are still very new at this;)

Starting off very basic and will be getting more detailed and more designs as interest and sales go up:biggrin:

This is the first one! Price to come if anyone interested;)

Attachments

• 100_0258.jpg
    100_0258.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 527
  • 100_0259.jpg
    100_0259.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 520
  • got boost.jpg
    got boost.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 534
I'll take 2 please......:biggrin: Can you make lil kids size..?

Yep! I am going to see how much interest this thread draws before I give a price. The more shirts we order at the time the cheaper they are:biggrin:

What do you think about the back? The Got Boost thing?

Looks Great Shane! I like the back and to keep the shirt very neutral for everyone I would do the "Power "6" logo on the front then it caters to everyone and your not making all kinds of different screens for just one type of shirt...

I will take a XL shirt done in white and one in black!

Scot W.

The (Got Boost) is OK. I figure it supports the cause and You will be making running changes from time to time. So ..........Sell them all....:biggrin:

Put me down for five

Im in .let me know when you need payment & sizes .. Thanks paul & i agree with the power 6 .. Next you'll here i want an gnx logo ..the power 6 covers them all even the older 70's cars .. Nobodys left out .. Smart thinking scot.

R you doing black T shirt with white logo? if so i'll take two xL and 3 xxxL..
with Turbo T on the front..

I will grab a few for sure! Little kid sizes would be cool too, I've got one on the way!

Yep! I am going to see how much interest this thread draws before I give a price. The more shirts we order at the time the cheaper they are:biggrin:

What do you think about the back? The Got Boost thing?

Shane the turbo Buick in big letters in the back is a bit too big, you should use the same turbobuick.com that is used in the front with the logo in the back of the shirt and place to the right bottom of the GOT BOOST logo, if you do that i will take 2, also make them in black with white letters. :), another suggestion would be to use the ATOMIC launch Buick on a black shirt place the car logo on top and then GOT BOOST right underneath with turbobuick.com letter to the right of it that would look awesome. :)

I want one so I can redeem myself driving around in the SVO. I will order one when they go live.

I see how you are......

Leaving us Turbo T owners outside in the cold, giving a nod to the GN guys only......

Yeah, I see........sniff.:frown:

bet you want yours made out of wool ..

After my trip to Texas I lost all interest in wool after I saw an actual ad in a paper selling Boer Goats for BREEDING :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CHarlieF1 has the market corned on pimping out goats and sheep:eek:

I heard even even tested his products for quality control before renting them out :eek: