1987 GN 514 RWHP 565 RWTQ Show Quality & Well Sorted w/Ice Cold A/C 25K Actual Miles!

Please post wheel width and back-space, Looks like 275-60 M/T. Love your car collection! Thanks, Greg...............

Please post wheel width and back-space, Looks like 275-60 M/T. Love your car collection! Thanks, Greg...............

Greg,

Thanks for the compliment! I will have to find time to pull them off and measure the backspacing. I simply can't remember. The fronts are 15x7 or 8 with 215/65R15 tires Just stock factory tire sizing. The rears are 275/60R15 M/T Drag Radials on I believe 15x8.5 or 9.5. I'll see what I can do when I have time. Let me know if I can do anything else to help. Have a great weekend!:biggrin:

Not to bust chops but I believe the rule is any car in the for sale section is supposed to have a price posted.

This is a direct quote from the post:

"If you're selling something in the Cars for Sale forums, you must put an asking price on it. We aren't a fishing forum here, so post an asking price."

I understand the confusion because this post is at the head of the non-buick cars for sale category, but the actual wording in the post contradicts this assumption. I think for everyone's benefit one of the moderators should rectify this situation.

IMO, I think not posting a price has no advantages for you as a seller. You are just asking for a lot of wasted time in phone calls. Even if you were to start it high and say negotiable would send a better message.

Again, not busting your chops or moderators, I just think that the situatiojn should be rectified so there won't be any more of these misunderstandings.

Good luck with the sale the car is a jem, and if I didn't just buy mine last March, I would be giving you that call right now.

I just think that the situation should be rectified so there won't be any more of these misunderstandings.

Thank you very much for the compliment!

Believe me, you are one of many here that feel that way when it comes to the situation here!

I whole heartedly agree! It would be so nice here if there was consistency in this forum with everything and everyone as far as everyone having to follow the same rules!

I think with JohnDeereGN, Ty added as moderator of this section and "The Almighty Dookey":eek: removed as moderator of everything on this site, there would be much more continuity and peace and maybe, just maybe, we could all just get along. WOW!! What a novel idea!

TY has my vote!:biggrin:

Thank you very much for the compliment!

Believe me, you are one of many here that feel that way when it comes to the situation here!

I whole heartedly agree! It would be so nice here if there was consistency in this forum with everything and everyone as far as everyone having to follow the same rules!

I think with JohnDeereGN, Ty added as moderator of this section and "The Almighty Dookey":eek: removed as moderator of everything on this site, there would be much more continuity and peace and maybe, just maybe, we could all just get along. WOW!! What a novel idea!

TY has my vote!:biggrin:
We have placed the ballot box:biggrin:

bump for twobryans,Honest and a straightshooter!
what a concept.

Thank you very much for the compliment! Good to see that someone here appreciates my straight forward and direct way of doing things.

I have noticed, however, that not everyone here appreciates it!;)

DOOKEY!!:D

Now, we need to see what we can do about changing your username to 9secmonster though!!:D

I just don't see how anyone could not understand it says-''If you're selling something in the Cars for Sale forums, you must put an asking price on it. We aren't a fishing forum here, so post an asking price.'' It doesn't say in the non Buick's or it doesn't say in the turbo Buick's or it doesn't say in your wife's for sale or your mother-in-laws for sale, It says IN THE CARS FOR SALE forums, Now if someone needs clarification on that??

I just don't see how anyone could not understand it says-''If you're selling something in the Cars for Sale forums, you must put an asking price on it. We aren't a fishing forum here, so post an asking price.'' It doesn't say in the non Buick's or it doesn't say in the turbo Buick's or it doesn't say in your wife's for sale or your mother-in-laws for sale, It says IN THE CARS FOR SALE forums, Now if someone needs clarification on that??

Can you please relay this to the current moderator.... Oh wait even he doesnt follow his own rules.