18th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

Three more days.

I'm ready...
784898490_f27997bdef.jpg

Mike B.

If that Black Beotch down in the garage doesn't straighten her *** up...she'll be staying here on Sunday!

Aaaargh! :mad:

To whom it may concern .

I will be at Bates my supply of B.S. is running low & need to restock .

pay at the gate

in past yrs I always pre pay,
but this yr, I had some questions,

One more day.

See you guys there with my new rims.

funny.jpg

Drive safe.

Mike B.

Hey I know the shows starts at 8 but will they let us go in early lets say around 6 or 7 to register and all that???

Drama?

Is there going to be any ufc going on at bates after all the drama.

thats just pre race/ event hype.
we do that every yr, and every event, just to get everyone excited.
Heck I invite harold to xmas eve every year, LOL :p

Hey I know the shows starts at 8 but will they let us go in early lets say around 6 or 7 to register and all that???
Flaco when you go to the rest room mention my name & you will get a good seat.

You just can't get enough of me right Lee!, ;) every chance you get to bring up my name you do it, are you that bored? :D, and No im not coming to bates so everyone can take a deep breath and relax, I predict attendance will be low this year and to come out and see the same old farts is not worth my time, I got better things to do with it, like building my soon to be million dollar empire ;)..

cruz isn't funny how some of the young farts have fallen apart one in particular has acquired a lard ass & gained at least 40. By the time he's 50 he'll be a real piece of work. Now I for one like fine wine have aged gracefully & still very marketable. lol

All loaded up, and ready to roll.:cool:

cheech.jpg

Mike B.

will be my first time.

I'll let everyone know to take it easy on ya! ;)

cruz isn't funny how some of the young farts have fallen apart one in particular has acquired a lard ass & gained at least 40. By the time he's 50 he'll be a real piece of work. Now I for one like fine wine have aged gracefully & still very marketable. lol

What did I do to solicit such abuse...?

Lou, you need to realize that the things that amuze you, Noah, Moses, and your other current friends doesn't carry the same comedic clout nor it is it appreciated by the younger 30-250 year old crowd.

As far as marketability, the last gem show I was at, fossils weren't bringing in the money they used to...sorry bro.