18th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

Awards

The awards are not given at the Car Show they are sent to the winner at a last date With over 24 Awards given out, I hope this answers your questions
Thanks again

Steve Hurst, President

Email: hurstbuick@aol.com

The awards are not given at the Car Show they are sent to the winner at a last date With over 24 Awards given out, I hope this answers your questions
Thanks again

Steve Hurst, President

Email: hurstbuick@aol.com

Steve,

Will last years awards be available for pickup at this years show?

Can't wait, hoping to have the "Turbo Turd" ready...even if it only has a driver seat and a 5 gallon bucket for a gas tank...:D:D:D

=Eric

Steve,

Will last years awards be available for pickup at this years show?

Can't wait, hoping to have the "Turbo Turd" ready...even if it only has a driver seat and a 5 gallon bucket for a gas tank...:D:D:D

=Eric

You got a handshake and your picture taken last year, what more could you ask for?

Awards from last year!!

Guys the awards were ordered last week and I should recieve them by April so please quit asking about them OK and no remarks like you got your picture taken and shake someone's hand not cool. I sent a letter to all winner explaining why I have a hold up. So relax and you will get them.

Steve Hurst

I didn't see that there was anything unkool about posting that, Steve Hurst. Don't get your panties all bunched up.
Take a chill pill.
We're all looking forward to the show.
See you there.

Guys the awards were ordered last week and I should recieve them by April so please quit asking about them OK and no remarks like you got your picture taken and shake someone's hand not cool. I sent a letter to all winner explaining why I have a hold up. So relax and you will get them.

Steve Hurst

Steve, the only thing "uncool" is your response. No one has made an issue of the awards, until now. We know you had personal issues that would take time to resolve and we understood the same issues from the 2008 show. Funny that you couldn't order last year's awards until last week, but you were able to plan the upcoming show several weeks ago.

We do appreciate your efforts and look forward to the show.

ttt

Two month bump for the biggest Turbo Buick show in America (West of the Mississippi;)). If you only go to one show a year, this is it. I've got a few top secret:D items being done to my car right now to get ready.

Bates farm animals are starting to get nervous. Very nervous.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

nuthing as good as "MAMA RALPH'S" carne asada!!!!

After handling a load of it, I think we should all go over to Spoolfool2's car and leave our finger prints up and down the sides, windows, trunk and hood while saying "Missed a spot."
:D

Shut up stupid!

After handling a load of it, I think we should all go over to Spoolfool2's car and leave our finger prints up and down the sides, windows, trunk and hood while saying "Missed a spot."
:D

If you only knew.:rolleyes: Ralphs carne asada IS my secret polish and wax to give my car that nice shine. We were working on a pollo based wax, but every time we rubbed it on my car, the damn thing lost a hundred horse power and acted like it was scared to go to the drag strip.

Hey Tim. Any idea why it does this?:D

Mike Barnard

Yep!

Hey Mike, I couldn't help but notice there is an airport close by....:biggrin:

Valley Center Airport

:eek:

I've considered making that grand entrance to the Bates farm show, from above.:eek: Maybe wear an Elvis suit as a disguise. It's a perfect lay out for doing it. One could do a nice slow 720 to a long swoop down a row of cars, and land on top of a GNX.:eek: The year before last, I brought my rig with me to try and make the sunset load at Perris Valley after the show. Didn't quite have enough time. How's your back doing? Lets do that hybrid that we've been talking about.

Blue skies.

Mike Barnard

If you only knew.:rolleyes: Ralphs carne asada IS my secret polish and wax to give my car that nice shine. We were working on a pollo based wax, but every time we rubbed it on my car, the damn thing lost a hundred horse power and acted like it was scared to go to the drag strip.

Hey Tim. Any idea why it does this?:D

Mike Barnard

I honestly don't know what you're getting at....:confused:
I go to the drag strip every day....
It starts at the end of my drive way and finishes when I get to work...
Then it starts again when leave work and finishes when I get back to my drive way.

Traffic signals?
...never seen one that didn't seem like a reasonable facsimile to a starting tree.

Freeway on ramps with traffic lights?
...staging lanes...

:cool:

Proclamation !

Shut up stupid ! is an official registered trademark of Lou's Auto Service inc. & can not be used without prior authorization of myself. But in this instance I feel it appropriate & permissive to apply this to the white trash know as mean chicken.

Shut up stupid ! is an official registered trademark of Lou's Auto Service inc. & can not be used without prior authorization of myself. But in this instance I feel it appropriate & permissive to apply this to the white trash know as mean chicken.

...but.....but......hmmmmmph:frown: