17th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

Quick question.....

How does everybody tell which car is theirs...? :biggrin:

If theres more than one "stocker", I'm screwed....I better leave the beers @ home. :eek:

I'll be there with a set of Centerline wheels and drag slicks for sale. I don't think Bates wants us to set up a swap meet, so I won't have these displayed. See my posting in Parts for Sale or call me at 760/845-5321.

I'm sitting in the race car as I'm typing this. I just finished breaking in a fresh motor, getting her road worthy and dusted off. See you all tomorrow.

I'm sitting in the race car as I'm typing this. I just finished breaking in a fresh motor, getting her road worthy and dusted off. See you all tomorrow.

Nice! Hey Donnie, forgot to tell you I finally put the trans in the car and it shifts a holw lot smoother than before. Before the 1-2 shift would always hit hard and you could feel/hear a "clank" noise, but now it shifts sooo smooth and you could hardly feel it shift hard (unless its at wot or close to it, then it shifts real firm). But thanks for all your help Donnie! See you guys tomorrow!

Good Show!

was good to see all again,
and Mike ( spoolfool) try to convinvce us it ain't rigged! LOL

ran kinda long, didn't it?

A heart felt congratulations goes out to Mike (spoolfool2) for his 1st place win in the GN modified class. Well deserved. Thanks for the tour of the car. I really enjoyed it. Very interesting work, indeed.
The same goes out to the other winners. Good job!
Good to see everyone again.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to jaw with you more, Reg. I wanted to sit down and catch up with you. I'll have to learn about your latest speed secrets another day.

Lee was giving me the waterboarding treatment, trying to get Scott's latest creation out of me. Well, he really didn't try that hard. Regardless, not to worry. I didn't give it up, Scott.

Jeff! Where were you?

Bates Nut Farm Car Show

It was nice to finally put a face with the screen names I have seen here, and the location of the show was an excellent setting, even the food was good. I’m hoping to bring the GS and the GN next year. My only regret was that I forgot to take my camera with me:mad:

I got my Plaque already....

For some reason it says 2003 on it...:D :D :D :D

Nice to rap with all of you....

A swell bunch of cats indeed. :cool:

A heart felt congratulations goes out to Mike (spoolfool2) for his 1st place win in the GN modified class. Well deserved. Thanks for the tour of the car. I really enjoyed it. Very interesting work, indeed.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to jaw with you more, Reg. I wanted to sit down and catch up with you. I'll have to learn about your latest speed secrets another day.

Lee was giving me the waterboarding treatment, trying to get Scott's latest creation out of me. Well, he really didn't try that hard. Regardless, not to worry. I didn't give it up, Scott.

Jeff! Where were you?

:tongue:

Jeff! Where were you?

Don,
I did see your car and your wife but I could not find you. I know Lou was giving tours of the petting zoo and I thought you might be in one of those groups and that is why we missed each other.
Jeff

Thanks Steve!

For putting all the hard work and effort into every aspect of the gathering yesterday.

It was my first trip and I was impressed with all of the literature, samples, and prizes, you mustered up for the event to make it fun and worthwhile for everyone.

Looking forward to next year!

Thanks again...:cool:

bates

Hey Eric, Cool pictures..... thanks for posting up some pic. It's good to see everyone and for those that didn't make it, will see you guys next year.

It was nice to meet more TR members also great looking cars,awesome bumpers great job on that ,and we can't forget great rifle.

It was nice to meet more TR members also great looking cars,awesome bumpers great job on that ,and we can't forget great rifle.

There was a raffle? :confused:

Why didn't anyone wake me up! ;) (Or, thaw me out for that matter...)

BTW - I still have 99 tickets. $19.80 takes them all w/ free shipping!

great show,, thanx steve
good all of you guys out there..

LOU WAS GIVING TOURS OF THE FARMMMM???? i missed it.