17th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

ttt One month away.

Guess this makes me a "Month Bumper":eek: :D

Mike The Grinch

please don't go because you won all the prices like last year. I think it was a set up LOL:wink:

t oall the inland empire guys

are any of you interested in meeting up and driving down together?
or just joining up as everyone passes by?
I know Eric and Reggie from apple valley will have a long drive,
post up what time you expect to be headed south on 215 fwy
thanks

please don't go because you won all the prices like last year. I think it was a set up LOL:wink:

Seams like every year that there's one lucky bastard that wins all the prizes. Last year, that bastard was me. Though I would have traded all that cool stuff in a heart beat for a first place plaque. I've got the GN in the paint shop this week getting ready. So Look out Don Wang. I'm gunning for ya.:D

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Seams like every year that there's one lucky bastard that wins all the prizes. Last year, that bastard was me. Though I would have traded all that cool stuff in a heart beat for a first place plaque. I've got the GN in the paint shop this week getting ready. So Look out Don Wang. I'm gunning for ya.:D

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I look forward to checking out your new creation. See you there.

Three week bump... plenty of time for everyone to get the cars ready for the road trip down to Bates.... Hope to see everyone there. Lets go for the biggest turnout ever !

This will be my first time heading up there:cool: .

What's a good time for arrival and what is parking like?

Timing for Car Show

The best time to arrive would be around 9 AM and I hope you are putting the Car in the Show to help support the Club and we will tell you where to park your car. If you send me your Email address I will send you a Flyer on the Event hurstbuick@aol.comhurstbuick@aol.com

Loooking forward to seeing you there

Steve Hurst
President, BGNRA

ttt

Four more days untill the best Turbo Buick show of the year.

The farm animals in the petting zoo are starting to get nervous.:eek:

I won't be there this time, guys.
I have a father child car show on Saturday at Saddleback Church and won't get to Bates on Sunday.

....So someone else will have to win all the prizes for me.:D

If anyone is interested in the show at Saddleback, come on by 8AM to Noon. go in the main entrance off Portola near El Toro and follow the signs to the Refinery youth center. It's open attendance and they're expecting over 100 cars of all makes, vintages, models. I'm taking the GN and the Camaro.....my wife will be driving the GN:D
First 100 get a Mothers goody bag.
They are also taking free professional pix of the cars for the owners.

I will be there, but my GN is NO show car so please don't criticize. I'm attending to support the Buick GN thing, but the car is running well, thanks Lou :wink:

I'll be there too, but without the GN.:frown:

Yesterday the damn balljoint decided not to be part of the a arm anymore, and tweaked the a arm pretty good.:mad:

See you all tomorrow.:rolleyes: :biggrin: