16th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

Gang, Fwiw, let's do our best to not get this thread locked. This thread is pretty much the property of Steve Hurst of the BGNRA who is sponsoring / having the Bates Nut Farm show tomorrow. It would show in very poor taste to TB.com management should it have to be locked. It would be nice if anybody / everybody remembers to thank Steve Hurst of the BGNRA for having this show for us. This is the only West Coast show that caters to the turbobuick crowd that I know of and without it we would pretty much have to find somebody to put up with us. See everybody there & please drive sanely. No accidents & no tickets.
Gary you're the moderator & in charge here. You have people on here that have been thrown off under different names.That don't belong because of past problems they created.There haven't been any locked posts till they have resurfaced, If I'm the problem here let me know before I write another check to support TB.com. I've just about had it here.

I'm in agreement with LOU

there were no problems until two names/ Brutusturbov6/ super tuner snuck back in under another name, then instant problems,
I made Wells very aware of his return, he declined to do anything. (even tho he was very aware of Shanes banning of him)
now the crap continues, threats, insults, etc, etc,
paying vendors threatening to leave, what does it take?
his own site is a failure, no one goes there,or reads his BS.
I for one am tired of the crap.
just go away, and stay away. no one wants you here, your a trouble maker.

cruzn57
Lee

When was the last time your car made it down the 1/4 mile without breaking :tongue: ,maybe I should remind you of the awesome 280plus RWHP it made at the aple valley dyno day with your awesome build zimmerman motor.. LOL

Too bad you didn't stay to watch the 7.07 at 100mph run with a lousy 1.69 sixty foot at only 21psi :cool: , just wait when it sees 27psi with a little more timing and it hooks up with a short 1.5 or 1.4 sixty foot, can you say 6.40's ;) . oh wait that's a flat 10 in the 1/4 mile :eek: something clown boy didn't acomplish with a 2,600 pounds sleed before breaking, but then again I won't go there because I own a real beauty of a GN and have much respect for it to beat it up that bad just to prove a point.. :p

:confused: Was that a joke? :confused:

For The Attention Whores

its funny how people keep bringing him up and then when he replies in a NON THREATNING way people start to get there panties in a bundle, now from what i heard someone made a long trip to a buick shop and was B!TCH!NG about this person like a five year old saying that his business is going down the drain, NEWS FLASH learn how to fix a car without it having to come back for a head issue every 6months and maybe your business will do a lil better. if harolds car is not 10s capable then why dont you take him up on his offer?????

First group of pictures.

Attachments

• Bates '08 001.jpg
    Bates '08 001.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Bates '08 002.jpg
    Bates '08 002.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 278
  • Bates '08 003.jpg
    Bates '08 003.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Bates '08 004.jpg
    Bates '08 004.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 283
  • Bates '08 005.jpg
    Bates '08 005.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 279
more pics.

Attachments

• Bates '08 007.jpg
    Bates '08 007.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 299
  • Bates '08 008.jpg
    Bates '08 008.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Bates '08 009.jpg
    Bates '08 009.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 278
  • Bates '08 010.jpg
    Bates '08 010.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 283
  • Bates '08 011.jpg
    Bates '08 011.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 275
more

Attachments

• Bates '08 012.jpg
    Bates '08 012.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 264
  • Bates '08 013.jpg
    Bates '08 013.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 271
  • Bates '08 014.jpg
    Bates '08 014.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 279
  • Bates '08 015.jpg
    Bates '08 015.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 270
  • Bates '08 016.jpg
    Bates '08 016.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 273
Great show guys and beautiful cars. I was there in a blue z06. My 6th car show I went to since Friday. Busy weekend. I'm glad I got over there to see your cars though.

Thanks Steve.

Perfect weather, Good burgers, fast cars, Mean chicken cut off his tail pipes, lots of loot to take home, and large, slow moving farm animals.

Gosh! what more can you ask for?

Steve,

I wanted to say thanks Again for a great show!:biggrin: There were some beautiful cars in attendance, the weather was perfect and the burgers were great too. It was fun to catch up with some of the old school guys and meet a few new fellas (Andrew). Congrats to Lou, Mike Bernard, Gary, and Don Wang for their wins in their respective classes. I still can't believe i didn't win anything in the raffle.:mad: I guess I have to try again next year.:rolleyes:

Neal

Steve,

I wanted to say thanks Again for a great show!:biggrin: There were some beautiful cars in attendance, the weather was perfect and the burgers were great too. It was fun to catch up with some of the old school guys and meet a few new fellas (Andrew). Congrats to Lou, Mike Bernard, Gary, and Don Wang for their wins in their respective classes. I still can't believe i didn't win anything in the raffle.:mad: I guess I have to try again next year.:rolleyes:

Neal
Neal, I didn't win anything either on that raffle, Ripped off again,no respect.The whole thing was rigged!

More Bates Car Show Pics

Here are some more high res photos of the Bates Car Show pics here. Click on "full page" for the best resolution. The second page is underhood shots of Lou's new GNX and his little sheep friend lol.

Steve,

Neal

Neal, good to meet you too. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Maybe I could have you burn me one of those great chips you make...;)

I Peeked At Lou's Ballot

And this was his choice for "Best of Show"

Attachments

• IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 217