16th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW in So. Calif (San Diego area)

Andy you made my day but save the prettier one with the nice ass for me. I want first right of refusal.

Andy you made my day but save the prettier one with the nice ass for me. I want first right of refusal.

Luckily Lee gave you a new sheep to practice on. Refine your skills, and in time that nice sheep with the nice ass wont refuse you. Good Luck :D

Thanks Steve for putting on a very cool show, I hope your knee heals quickly. What a great turnout of a huge variety of bad ass Buicks! It was nice catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. Congrats to Steve, Gary, Lou, Don, Mike and the others on your class wins - simply awesome Buicks. I took over a hundred pictures and will post them soon. Andrew - thanks for getting me back to the 78. I'm sure I would have gotten just as lost on my way back as I did on my way there without your help!

My first event . .

Great event for me and my family, but it sure was a drive to get there. It was all well worth it. My first show and I got my first award, learned so much from everyone, and won a few prizes. Look forward to the next event!

Thanks for the invite.

Respectfully,

Jose

:cool:

Good Luck Raffle . . .

Actually it was four raffle wins but it sure felt like seven. I usually never win any raffles but these raffle wins totally made me a believer you could win. Oh boy to finally have my dream car for approximately 3 months, be part of a GN event, and win very nice prizes is a true priceless feeling. I truly thank the people who set it up and thank you “Rileydawgg” for the invite. You made it happen for me because of the info you gave me at Bob’s Big Boy.

If I am able to make it to the next event I will see you there. As far as the raffle, “It can’t rain all the time” but it sure feels good when the sun shines upon thee.

Always enjoy the moment,

Respectfully,

Jose

Thanks Steve for putting on a very cool show, I hope your knee heals quickly. What a great turnout of a huge variety of bad ass Buicks! It was nice catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. Congrats to Steve, Gary, Lou, Don, Mike and the others on your class wins - simply awesome Buicks. I took over a hundred pictures and will post them soon. Andrew - thanks for getting me back to the 78. I'm sure I would have gotten just as lost on my way back as I did on my way there without your help!

My pleasure. Glad I could help. Hope to see you again soon as well as everyone else soon.

I also want to just say thanks for a great event, and to all the people I met -- still don't have all the faces and forum names put together yet. I see it's pretty tight community and glad to finally have my GN for sure. The only problem with a show like that is it makes the wallet feel really really heavy seeing all the different mods, etc. on those cars...

See ya all at the next one!

I also want to just say thanks for a great event, and to all the people I met -- still don't have all the faces and forum names put together yet. I see it's pretty tight community and glad to finally have my GN for sure. The only problem with a show like that is it makes the wallet feel really really heavy seeing all the different mods, etc. on those cars...

You will come to find out how fast your money disappears.

:cool:

Ya....if you're wallet is feeling heavy, just start shopping...it'll lighten up in no time.

Good to see everyone. I was bummed I had to bail early, but my daughter had a soccer game, and if baby girl don't get to play soccer...she gets very cranky.

Hey Andrew,
Did you pick up my trophy for me like we agreed?

Jeff:
I wish to thank you for taking and posting that pic of my motor. I am honored to say the least. Excellent picture taking ability there.

Hey...guys.....I found someone else at the show who could use a cup of quarters....

I'm happy to say that my engine and engine compartment are no longer the dirtiest in SoCal.
:tongue:

Attachments

• P6010274.JPG
    P6010274.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 126
  • P6010275.JPG
    P6010275.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 120
I thought it was going to be a picture of my engine compartment. I guess I dodged a bullet on that one. :biggrin:

Neal

Hey...guys.....I found someone else at the show who could use a cup of quarters....

I'm happy to say that my engine and engine compartment are no longer the dirtiest in SoCal.
:tongue:

Put the dirt back on there, now the rust shows more.
J/K, Tim, big improvement. now you need to wax everything underneath.

Put the dirt back on there, now the rust shows more.
J/K, Tim, big improvement. now you need to wax everything underneath.

Thanks, Gary.....but.....
"...wax everything underneath..." :confused: ???:eek:
The misses tells me that waxing is painful...I didn't know that I had to start doing it now that I own a turbo buick.

Way to "metro" for my liking.....:cool:
Maybe just a little steam cleaning....

:biggrin: