109 block limits??

So what wide open throttle a/f ratios are you guys looking for with pump gas and alky to make it last??

10.5-10.8

Old thread revisited! Are these values correct for dual nozzle? I know every car is different and mine likes 11.0 the best with my gauge and single nozzle but I usually run 10.5 or so even with the single nozzle.

thats where mine are ...10.8-10.7 target and at top end of track 3rd gear (6000rpm) i let it move down to 10.5-10.4 (these are NTK F.A.S.T. wideband sensor values)

i checked my weak leaky pump before i replaced it .. using the razor alky tester (has a single M15 nozzle ) I was running around 110psi alky pressure . now its around 165 psi above 22psi boost so i took out the m15 (had a M10 and M15 dual setup) and replaced it with a m10 . that should get me similar output

fwiw i was running with mid 40s for inlet temps

Dan I always wondered how much boost you ran for those times?
You can give that out now lol
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using TurboBuick mobile app

V6RACER said:
Boost is just a number.... Air that doesn't enter the combustion chamber....

I could go on and on... haha

Mass flow is what's going through and you have a lot of that.

Boost is just a number.... Air that doesn't enter the combustion chamber....

I could go on and on... haha

Why does your moonroof look so big? Also, I had that Mudvayne CD in my Buick forever. In fact it may still be in there 6 years later. I always hit it up when I forget my ipod, and my power antenna is shot.

Why does your moonroof look so big? Also, I had that Mudvayne CD in my Buick forever. In fact it may still be in there 6 years later. I always hit it up when I forget my ipod, and my power antenna is shot.

Me too! Not that particular disc but I have an old Mudvayne CD in my car too.

Mazda? I'm installing a 5.3 with a 76mm turbo in a '92 right hand drive Mazda. For my kid. Wish he would have gone Buick instead. But then why not step up?

What is issue with the blocks? Is the cast iron poor quality or do they flex under heavy power,main cap distortion? Or is it just general failures from poor tuning?