100 octane???

Mack,

Wish I could help with some opinions on the F&L 118. I've only bought the F&L 111 before. No problems with it so far. I can run 21-22 psi of boost with no knock. I haven't tried to push the car further since my darn actuator doesn't like to go higher than that......lol. :) I need to get that fixed. For what it's worth there is another local guy over in Pedro that uses the F&L 111 in his GN and he loves it.

Have fun out there on Saturday. I wanted to go, but I have to get stuff ready for tax time......UGGGH! :( Besides the car started acting weird the other day. It's breaking up around 17-18 psi. Think I may have fouled a plug. I just haven't had time to look at it. Hope it's not my MAF going bad. Always something with these cars........lol. Will meet up with you eventually. Keep me posted on when you all will be racing again.

P.S. How about we get together one of these weekends for a test and tune party? I sent you an email with my phone number. Give me a call. Later.

No problems...Ben

Ben,

We have another date on March 22nd at the same spot....maybe you can make that date!!!! Will try and get the group together on that date, just like the old days in Pomona!!! Will let you know how the fuel performed and keep you posted on the next race....Whats up with your car???? Pull the plugs yet?? Better yet do the ol tap test on the MAF

Keep me posted
Later,
Mack

Originally posted by TRBON8R
Mack,

Wish I could help with some opinions on the F&L 118. I've only bought the F&L 111 before. No problems with it so far. I can run 21-22 psi of boost with no knock. I haven't tried to push the car further since my darn actuator doesn't like to go higher than that......lol. :) I need to get that fixed. For what it's worth there is another local guy over in Pedro that uses the F&L 111 in his GN and he loves it.

Have fun out there on Saturday. I wanted to go, but I have to get stuff ready for tax time......UGGGH! :( Besides the car started acting weird the other day. It's breaking up around 17-18 psi. Think I may have fouled a plug. I just haven't had time to look at it. Hope it's not my MAF going bad. Always something with these cars........lol. Will meet up with you eventually. Keep me posted on when you all will be racing again.

P.S. How about we get together one of these weekends for a test and tune party? I sent you an email with my phone number. Give me a call. Later.