ZDDPlus Quick 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware that Richie's car broke and he stated that his car ran in the 5's you can't compare what he is running to your car.
It is pretty obvious that you have the baddest V6 anywhere so when someone want's to call your car out, then they need to look under the hood he had to more plug's.

Yes your car is probably 1500-1800lbs lighter than his, however he SHOULD have made it up on horsepower if they have the know how and ability to do so!!!

Again as of 2 week's ago you were the baddest thing there.

Also this was basicly a V6 event not a V8 event.

I really appreciate the kind words!! (I dont seem to get much credit on here).
I think my car weighs right at 1860# with me in it , so that is a substantial advantage over most. I would guess that Bob Stanleys car and the Bigwood car weigh in around 2100 to 2200# maybe they will correct that. Wonder what the Gallina-Duttweiler-Freeman car weighs?? I would love for someone to setup a showdown at the BG race with them!! That would surely make some history!! Hint, Hint!! Mike:cool:

Qiuck 8

I really appreciate the kind words!! (I dont seem to get much credit on here).
I think my car weighs right at 1860# with me in it , so that is a substantial advantage over most. I would guess that Bob Stanleys car and the Bigwood car weigh in around 2100 to 2200# maybe they will correct that. Wonder what the Gallina-Duttweiler-Freeman car weighs?? I would love for someone to setup a showdown at the BG race with them!! That would surely make some history!! Hint, Hint!! Mike:co

I am aware that Richie's car broke and he stated that his car ran in the 5's you can't compare what he is running to your car.
It is pretty obvious that you have the baddest V6 anywhere so when someone want's to call your car out, then they need to look under the hood he had to more plug's.

Yes your car is probably 1500-1800lbs lighter than his, however he SHOULD have made it up on horsepower if they have the know how and ability to do so!!!

Again as of 2 week's ago you were the baddest thing there.

Also this was basicly a V6 event not a V8 event.

LOL. 1800# less weight will basically reduce your 1/8 times by 1.1 second. To put this in perpective for you. For a 3000# car like Richies to run 4.30's on a smaller tire he would need to make nearly 3000hp. You can have alot of know how and ability but it takes ALOT of motor to make enough hp for a heavy door car to run with a dragster.

sounds like colt45 wants some
call me out before i sell the car if the new owner dont mind i will run you!

Mike yes you have a very sweet ride and you are doing alot with a little
LOL
no **** the bag of rails are moving and i think you will be able to get alittle more out of it, wish I had my box of steal right I would have like to have run you to see the out come and how much I needed at the tree to make it even.
By the way my car sets on 29's @ 3200lbs so anyone out there can build one just like it and out run the **** out of me if you want

Calling out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like colt45 wants some
call me out before i sell the car if the new owner dont mind i will run you!

Mike yes you have a very sweet ride and you are doing alot with a little
LOL
no **** the bag of rails are moving and i think you will be able to get alittle more out of it, wish I had my box of steal right I would have like to have run you to see the out come and how much I needed at the tree to make it even.
By the way my car sets on 29's @ 3200lbs so anyone out there can build one just like it and out run the **** out of me if you want

You must not be able to read very clearly. There was no one calling YOU OUT.
You need to read a little more into the statement that was made about your car. With your HP (that means horse power if you didn't know that) and you set up you are stating you have then you come very close to the 4's if your is producing that!!!!! You have a heck of a set up and you should be very proud of what you have done . The only thing that was stated was it was a 6CYl (6 cylinder} event and that is all that was stated. Again read closely to the statement that was made. NO ONE WAS CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ZDDPlus Quick 8 will pay $1500 win / $700 RU / $150 semis. Entry fee is $100. This class is an open field quick 8 open to ANY buick bodied or buick powered entry.

Quick 8

The ZDDPlus Quick 8 will pay $1500 win / $700 RU / $150 semis. Entry fee is $100. This class is an open field quick 8 open to ANY buick bodied or buick powered entry.

So WE BOTH needed to read further into detail's from previous quote's.

Yon don't need to continue this thread!

Thank's

Status
Not open for further replies.