ZDDPlus Quick 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry as I wont change the rules on the day of, just the day before.. Maybe you car can run as good as your mouth on this thread here. Get it running FIRST, then we can discuss terms...:biggrin:

Hey , my block , crank , heads and trans are all at different shops right now and Im waiting on some "SPECIAL PARTS" to arrive by UPS/Fed-Ex. That doesnt concern me , what concerns me is - whats the bet!!! Mike:cool:

DInner sounds good, and NO you can't take me to the gas station for some cheeze on wheat crackers and a pint of milk.

DInner sounds good, and NO you can't take me to the gas station for some cheeze on wheat crackers and a pint of milk.

ALL RIGHT!! Finally got you pinned down and on the record!! Dang I hope I get all my parts back:confused: Mike:cool:

Clint
remind me to give you that money friday morning,the new rules you sent will help alot now
thanks richie

and people were wondering about the dinner situation....

Richie, When Mike doesnt show Im sure it will be because he was "snowed in" and couldn't make it, what a shame :D
HAHAHA!!!!!

Bet

Or my parts didn't show up, oh boo hoo!

ps: I tried to be quiet but couldn't resist. Sorry Mike, I still love you.

bob aka stgman

Or my parts didn't show up, oh boo hoo!

ps: I tried to be quiet but couldn't resist. Sorry Mike, I still love you.

bob aka stgman

Your right Bob, There is always an excuse for something isn't it. Truth be known there is just too much competition for Mike to show up or if he didn't get "snowed in" to at least be competitive. Now hes really crying in his beer... as he will be from the stands after round 1

For the 3 stooges above!! Here is your answer :eek::D:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-031F.JPG
    MVC-031F.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 192
  • MVC-042F.JPG
    MVC-042F.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 187
All that tells me is that it is yet again another excuse why you won't be here. Mike why don't you come on out and say it already. Save me my dinner money.:biggrin:

Richie make sure you tell Mike that his chute was able to come out all the way at the finishline as you will have the best view of it from behind.

Here is a slowmo view just so you dont miss any details Richie!! Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-045F.JPG
    MVC-045F.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 400
  • MVC-046F.JPG
    MVC-046F.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 402
Mike I was just going to ask for a pic of your motor together outside of those rails, but i guess i'm to late. what size is the blower that your are running?

Clint, you might need to remind him to bring a couple of those heads in the back ground he might crack a couple tring to keep up with the guys on the little tires. Yes I might see his chute come out but the only reason would be that I am letting him stage with the back tires and the green came on he was so scared that he released the chute button instead of the trans. brake button .........................

And the announcer says...... the dragster had a laundry malfunction and the gray buick WIN'S

IMG_01401.jpg

I think there is more to see of my ass yours is a little small
OH you dont have the BBBIIIGGGGGG Tires on it yet now that will make it easier to see

Richie, I think the blower is like a 6-71!! Or mabe it uses the same plate gasket as a 6-71?? :eek::eek::cool:

If you noticed I had my skinny tires on mine to, Heck you cant even hardly see them!!

Trust me when I say that it would be an honor to lose to you , even if it was a laundry malfunction!!! If thats the only malfunction I have it would be a good weekend!! And I havent had one of those in quite a while.:cool:

Hope to see you there!! Mike:cool:

I think there is more to see of my ass yours is a little small
OH you dont have the BBBIIIGGGGGG Tires on it yet now that will make it easier to see

Is there something wrong with big?? So you are saying that you are small?? Does Mike's tires make you feel inadequate Richie? You know that there are options out there for that "issue". ;)

Richie doesn't like the was your ass looks Mike....

I believe that Im ready!! Going to try to start it up here sometime next week (its raining cats and dogs here today and tomorrow) just for peace of mind , but I sould be there on Thursday barring any unforseen problems. Looking forward to trying out all my new gadgets and improvements. Hope to see you all there!! Be safe to all!!! Mike :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.