Your best pick up line...rattle em off

Then there is
him Would you have sex with me for a million dollars
her Yes
him would you have sex with me for 10 dollars
her What do you think I am
him We have already established that, now we are haggling price.
ROTFL! Forgot about that one. It's fantastic.

Also, there's "Hey... Wanna f--k?!" That usually get's a "Hell no!" at minimum. Follow it with "Then I guess a BJ is out of the question." I have actually seen this work, albeit rarely... But still.

"This is a test of the emergency pickup line service. Beeeeeeeeeep. If you had been any less beautiful, you would have just heard a bad pickup line."

I think the WORST one I've ever heard was:

"Excuse me, I am about to go do "something" (not sure if I can say it here) and needed a name to go with the face." -----please don't use this one...like, ever...it got this guy slapped.

Nice, I'll have to remember that first one. Not that its gonna get ME anywhere, but hey, its different!

That last one.. :eek: Slap deserved!
I've actually seen one of my female friends slap a guy over a line something like that. Then I promptly get up and tell the guy to get lost or that slap was gonna be the least of his problems.

Guy: Are you from Tennesse?
Girl: No, why ????
Guy: Well, you the only ten I see

What worked a few times for me after some small talk, she asked me what kind of work I do. I tell her that I'm a photographer for Victoria's Secret. Game one !!!!!!!

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Back in 1988, a friend of mine in Phoenix, up at Golf n Stuff in Metrocenter, told a girl, "I'll bet you $5 you can't get me off." She went down on him and when they were done, he handed her the $5 and said "That was worth $5". :eek: I was surprised he didn't get shot.

my friends are always asking me "C. you always get close to women what is it that they really want"? I tell them SECURITY ,

well at least that's what they yell when i get next to them...:biggrin:

My friend uses a pickup line that ends with LOVE stands for Legs Open Very Easily!! I cant remember the entire line, cuz i only remember the funny part. lol