Young guns

85_Daphne

They call me Cowyboy...
Wanted to start a thread for those of us who young guns. 30 years old and younger. Where ya located? What ya have? and What ever else you care to share.

Thats discrimination...LOL

Bryan

PS transplanted from Alexandria La

I got an 85 GN 62K miles and an 84 T-Type WH1 thats in pieces. Im 25 and located in Eastern Iowa.

its not discrimination, its just the majority of guys i know on here are well seasoned lol and not as easy to relate too lol so i thought i would try to get to know some memebers my age.....

its not discrimination, its just the majority of guys i know on here are well seasoned lol and not as easy to relate too lol so i thought i would try to get to know some memebers my age.....
Well we take showers on a regular basis so how can you tell we're "seasoned"?:p At least we dont make your eyes water.:D

i used season as a polite way of saying old timers lol, and your correct u dont make my eyes water but u never know.....

I had my fun being young. I still have fun though, just differently now.

So you're saying that at the age of 31 I'm not a young gun anymore? I did buy my GN well before getting well seasoned. :D

Hello I'm Dan, I am 23 and i like moon lit walks on the beach.. lol. I'm located in Central Illinois. I have an 87' swapped 85' that is modded. I DD my Denali, and hotrod my turbo sled when the GN is put away.

,Dan

Hello I'm Dan, I am 23 and i like moon lit walks on the beach.. lol. I'm located in Central Illinois. I have an 87' swapped 85' that is modded. I DD my Denali, and hotrod my turbo sled when the GN is put away.

,Dan
I think you're in the wrong place Dan. Maybe we can start a cars anonymous?:p

LMAO,

just turned 28, located in the Land of Entrapment.

hybrider....... never owned a GN, well... much less a buick car actually........

o_O

27 here in Dayton, OH. Bought my 87 in 01 right before I turned 16. Put about 30k on it by the age of 19. My room mate is 26 and has an 86 GN. My brother is 29 and has an 86 Wh1. We all grew up at the local dragstrip.

I bought my GN right before I was 16 as well. I have only ever gotten 1 ticket it in the 8 years and 36k miles I have owned it! That goes to show how careful I was in highschool! ;-) I haven't been so lucky with my daily drivers....

,Dan