YAHOO fantasy Football Join now

I have a few people to sign up at work before we are ready to draft. I'd like to have at least 10 people before we get ready to rumble.

I just checked and it is working. You do have to have a Yahoo ID in order to sign up.

Step 1: click on link on the first post and it will take you to a Yahoo page.

step 2: click on the orange button "sign up"

step 3: scroll down a little where it says "join existing league" and click on that button.

step 4: select join custom league and it will prompt you for the ID and password that is in the first post.

From there you name your team and choose your helmet colors etc.

Looking forward to playing a good league where everyone stays in it till the end and doesn't wuss out.

Click on the "My team" button and you can either go with default rankings or do your own pre ranking for the players that you want to draft. After you get done ranking players you change draft status to "ready"

P.S. Hows the Car? Done anything to it? Also I found the intercooler screen that I removed if you want it I can mail it to you.

Kevin, I just sold the Impala wednesday. A guy came up from Chicago and drove it home. The Limited will start seeing street duty soon. I have fixed all the little things such as weatherstriping, window felts, passenger mirror, grille sprins and header panel ornament. I am going to try and keep it a stocker if I can resist. Don't worry about the screen.

Last weekend to join, I still have a few spots open.

P.S.
Chris,
Sounds like the Limited is in good hands. Hope you enjoy it.

That is correct, My bro-in law said he had 2 that are joining today or tomorrow and then I will turn the draft status to ready Sunday night whether or not they have joined.