WTF is a JJ "Da Boss"

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
This dude and that ugly girl with him are on my nerves..... These two give us southern folks a bad name. I mean look at her compared to Tina. Lady compared to a it...

I would love to go on street outlaws but I wouldn't last 5 mins with JJ before I dropped him lol!!! Chief earned my respect by keeping that idiot in check!

Some fast cars but what a joke of a man....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to each its on. She might not look the best but she won some $ for her man/team. They'll make her look good afterwhile

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Tina is, well, kinda hot! However, passion (i think that's what they called her) is a golf ball through a garden hose at 100 yards kinda girl. So we have to be-careful about discounting her!

JJ Da Boss is the type that I would always avoid when I was younger! Because there is always somebody faster (and usually it's the one who hasn't said a word all night)! And I just couldn't handle the abrasive ass attitude of people like that for very long! So yeah he's of no help to southerners! But surely everyone recognizes his personality type, as there are JJ's everywhere! However, your point is valid as his stereotype is not helpful at all!

Just remember Kye Kelly kicked all their asses! But, he didn't have enough personality to carry the show.

I know when they were down here (I live half way between new Orleans and Baton Rouge) the producers were constantly paying dudes off to lose (on camera) to the OKC crew. Rumor has it the only reason that the New Orleans krewe was given a season was to hold the water while the OKC crew regrouped and invested in making their cars faster.

It is too bad though that the producers pick who is on the list though. As I liked having our G Body brethren (Andrade) on there too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what you get when you cross a windbag with an uneducated hick. A douchebag with a 3rd grade vocabulary that only speaks at full volume.

Well, in my opinion, JJ and his team got gapped. Lost by a long shot (wins to losses), along with both his and his girls shoes, all their money, and a steering wheel to boot. Now push that shit in your trailer and beat it. lol
He might be a loud mouth uneducated loser, but it makes for good tv to watch it. More people gravitate towards that stuff just to see him lose. It's a win win for all of us the way this one ended.

Hopefully that will be the last time they are seen or heard from again.

My perspective on jj is he's been in and out of the system since he was a kid. That or he is a crack head and this is the way he talks to his dealers to get the best deal lol. I've met both types...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to each its on. She might not look the best but she won some $ for her man/team.

I like the fact that she told Chief I don't want the money like that, she wanted to race for it, and was very adamant about it. That's where my respect for her comes into play...

This dude and that ugly girl with him are on my nerves..... These two give us southern folks a bad name.

... I know that JJ is from Memphis, but he sounded more like he was from NYC lol, seriously. He sounded total hood, straight up. That's how they talk here, with a southern accent, but hood-ish like dat. He's a good entertainer though, I will give him that.

If anyone noticed the tats on his legs those come from sitting in a cell and practicing. Slinging ink is a big hustle in prison and I'm betting he used his legs for practice so he could make money in "tha joint" lol. I have a brother that did 10 years in prison and his legs are covered in the same fashion by his own hand.

The likes of JJ makes for lots of drama..... Lots of drama makes for good TV (to some people). I look forward to this show more than most others even if it is staged or they are paying people off. I just take it for what it is, a fictional show that is like nothing else on tv. What those guys do IS dangerous and those cars DO make stupid power, who cares if its on a closed road?? Just my .02

I'll put this out there, Birdman fell for the dumb hick white trash persona. That's how he got on the show, busting Birdmans ass on the street and 1320 video just happened to be there and Cheif and Shawn.

Say what you want about JJ (I probably won't don't disagree with you) but a little JJ is good for TV and helps keep the show interesting. It worked because here we are talking about it :D. Last nights episode was one of the more entertaining ones I've seen in recent memory. Not much fluff and got straight into the racing and smack talk. Anyone else notice a change in JJ's demenor from the first night to the second? Wonder what that was all about?

That's how all of us Tennessean's are. J/K. We don't claim Memphis. :D

We all know a "JJ". He's probably a halfway decent guy outside of TV and racing. He's probably a small business owner, like plumber or carpenter. You don't have a handful of chassis cars and a toter/ stacker by talking shit and street racing. The attitude and chest thumping are for intimidation. It works too, on some people. The show certainly made him look like a different person last night vs. last time he was on the show.

As bad as the over dramatization is on the show, it's better than "the voice" or "survivor".

The likes of JJ makes for lots of drama..... Lots of drama makes for good TV (to some people). I look forward to this show more than most others even if it is staged or they are paying people off. I just take it for what it is, a fictional show that is like nothing else on tv. What those guys do IS dangerous and those cars DO make stupid power, who cares if its on a closed road?? Just my .02
I can't stand all the fake drama either but love watching the racing.

I can't stand all the fake drama either but love watching the racing.

It's about as close as you can get to watching racing. And I just love that! I wouldn't care if they didn't say a word, just keep loaded the cars into the box and letting em rip!

And I have no problem with it being a closed off street, etc. as that insures that helps ensure that we can keep watching. So, Staged or no, I love it and I can't help, but, to watch it!

Seems there is a whole lot more drama going on behind the scenes as well. Chief and Kye have both left their wives and children. I think it sucks the children have to suffer. Kye's wife is a very attractive women also.

Seems there is a whole lot more drama going on behind the scenes as well. Chief and Kye have both left their wives and children. I think it sucks the children have to suffer. Kye's wife is a very attractive women also.

I saw that dark haired chick hanging around Chief. That's ashame that they would let stardom wreck their families! Cause one day all that bs will be gone and their children will be grown!

If anyone noticed the tats on his legs those come from sitting in a cell and practicing. Slinging ink is a big hustle in prison and I'm betting he used his legs for practice so he could make money in "tha joint" lol. I have a brother that did 10 years in prison and his legs are covered in the same fashion by his own hand.

Ding Ding Ding..winner!

http://memphisstreetoutlawsjjdaboss.com/

"...JJ made some bad choices and wrong decisions and went to FEDERAL PRISON and spent 8 years and 1 month. It was a learning process that made JJ appreciate and also respect life and EVERYONE in it."