WTF is a JJ "Da Boss"

If you have to pass judgement on someone else's life in order to feel good about yourself, then I pity you.

Passing judgement lmao? Seriously? Do me a tremendous favor and don't pity me lol. Can care less about Chief and Kye's love life, so please take your thou art holier than thou attitude and shove it up your @SS. It's just a tv show, and if these people are willing to put their personal lives out into the public, which they do on the radio every single time they air as well as on Facebook, then it is absolutely fine for people to criticize their personal lives. It comes with the damn territory, so let go of Chief's wang and stop crying. This is what the public does with celebrities, it is normal. Not to mention, if you even re-read what I was originally saying... well, don't even bother. Just remember, reading is fun-duh-mental. :rolleyes:

Passing judgement lmao? Seriously? Do me a tremendous favor and don't pity me lol. Can care less about Chief and Kye's love life, so please take your thou art holier than thou attitude and shove it up your @SS. It's just a tv show, and if these people are willing to put their personal lives out into the public, which they do on the radio every single time they air as well as on Facebook, then it is absolutely fine for people to criticize their personal lives. It comes with the damn territory, so let go of Chief's wang and stop crying. This is what the public does with celebrities, it is normal. Not to mention, if you even re-read what I was originally saying... well, don't even bother. Just remember, reading is fun-duh-mental. :rolleyes:

I would write a better response, but I'm too busy holding on to Chief's wang, and it is hard to type with just 1 hand.

JJ da Boss is your typical back woods redneck hillbilly.
Comes from a small town in the south, little education, ex con with a big mouth.
I've seen tough guys like him fold and cry like a bitch after a good ole beatin' from a wimpy kid he pushed to far. A Big Windbag is what he is.

JJ da Boss is your typical back woods redneck hillbilly.
Comes from a small town in the south, little education, ex con with a big mouth.
I've seen tough guys like him fold and cry like a bitch after a good ole beatin' from a wimpy kid he pushed to far. A Big Windbag is what he is.
Ha...Dude if you're ever around him, you'll see he's not just show. He'll knock you in the head as fast as you spit that garbage out of your mouth at him. Truth....