WTB Turbo Buick for around $3,500

Wahoo

Hi there, I'm looking to buy a turbo car that doesn't have any problems power-train-wise, no rust holes in the body, I don't care about underneath as long as everything is still solid and you can't stomp a hole in the floor. I know this type of car would have to be a pretty amazing deal but figured I'd try.

Thanks

That's a lot to ask for with a $3500 max.

I know, I first have to at least get a ride in one to make sure I'd be satisfied, I miss my 2000 Trans Am it was a 6 speed.

I have a 86 GN roller. Needs assembly finished. Comes with all parts and pieces plus lots of extras to finish. Started a frame off but no longer have the time to finish. asking $6,000 obo. If interested let me know. I can supply all the details plus pics. I have owned this car since 1991. Located Notre Dame, In.

$3500 for a turbo car with no mechanical problems and no rust holes in the body, you're looking at a 1978-1983 model down in Arizona somewhere.

a rust free N/A regal goes for 3500 in chicago. But ya never know these days, 3500 cash in your hand may just get you one.

I have paid $3000 for parts cars that were shot !!!! It is possible you may get what your looking for but it probably won't be advertised and you will be really lucky to find it

Where? I have been looking and couldn't find anything good.

....back before the economy tanked, I sold a 1 owner 2 door '84 n/a Regal with ZERO rust or rot that spent it's whole life in a garage....and I was lucky to have gotten $2k for it...everyone wanted to give me less than that for it. Then again I did sell it in NC, on a 50k troop Army base, but I could see a rust belt state bringing a little higher.

Mabey someone still wants a turbo buick from 2 years ago and has accumulated more money?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I know it's costing me college money and I have an 87 that I haven't registered yet do too insurance and don't want to put a lot of miles on it, been driving the 84, runs great but don't if I want to sell, rebuild and upgrade or what had the 84 before the 87