WTB Everything needed for 86/7 Driveline swap

scott1019

Motor, trans, and harness mostly, also looking for Rear End.

Stock fine, aftermarket turbo/injectors and tasteful mods fine.

Also need radiator support brace for electric fans. A/C lines.

Fuel tank and pump(s)

Everything I'd need to get a 1987 Monte Carlo equipped with 86/7 driveline to get me up and running :)

I have a complete motor / BRF trans and harness if still needed looking for 3k plus the ride

Motor, trans, and harness mostly, also looking for Rear End.

Stock fine, aftermarket turbo/injectors and tasteful mods fine.

Also need radiator support brace for electric fans. A/C lines.

Fuel tank and pump(s)

Everything I'd need to get a 1987 Monte Carlo equipped with 86/7 driveline to get me up and running :)

If you list where you are located at you will stand a better chance of finding someone near you who has what you need.

Not sure where you are located? But I know of a running GN that was hit in the rear and is a total loss. Price is 7k If interested PM me.

If you list where you are located at you will stand a better chance of finding someone near you who has what you need.
I have a really nice set oil cooler lines and adaptor. $40 plus shipping

I have stock Intercooler and other various parts you may need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scott1019 a few pics...

wreckedGN.jpg
wreckedGN2.jpg
wreckedGN3.jpg
wreckGN1.jpg

I couldn't pay that much for a car needing that much work :( and I'd want to rescue it and bring it back to stock if I did. Best way to do it though. I'd like to get the big pieces like the motor and trans (which I believe any SS Monte Carlo or Olds 442 will have with the BRF code, and chances are will want to rebuild it anyways). I do have a BRF trans in storage from a 85 Monte Carlo SS.... is there a difference?

I I'd like to get the big pieces like the motor and trans (which I believe any SS Monte Carlo or Olds 442 will have with the BRF code, and chances are will want to rebuild it anyways). I do have a BRF trans in storage from a 85 Monte Carlo SS.... is there a difference?

Short education the beginning letter of the code on the trans is from the manufacture thus a BRF came from a Buick and just to be clear BRFs only came in 1986 and 1987 Turbo Regals from the factory. I believe your trans from an 85 Monte SS should be a CZ if it was installed at the factory. You can us the CZ as it is still a performance based 200. Btw unless you find a good deal and a gas tank just happens to come with it buy a new one as they are not very expensive and should then be trouble free.

Yeah I figured I can get a new gas tank..I plan on having work done to the trans anyways and using a different convertor, so I assume either will do?

Scott ,Take it from a guy that has done 2 conversions.buy a car 86 or 87 wrecked or for 5 k or less and sell off what you dont need .i used to have a list of what is needed and it would overwhelm you