Wow.... This made my stomach Hurt.

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
This is an enteresting event that has happened here in Seattle. I know a few people that know the girl that was assaulted in Seattle. She was really nice. This is NOT the first time this has happened within the Seattle police department, this is more like the 3rd or 4th time.

Rash of video footage incriminates lawmakers, police - Yahoo! News

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cflfq7FBK8E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlXbUatPc-A[/YOUTUBE]

Why even try to stir the pot with this post? The officer was totally justified in his actions. What would you do if someone you are trying to detain is resiting and then assault's you? stand there and let the situation get out of control? :rolleyes:

X's 2 Hello??? They were being searched for something they obviously did something wrong! Look on hood of car. No matter its minor or not she was resisting. Then her ghetto friend jumped in and pushed officer she deserved to get punched in the mouth. I would have punched her and tased both of them. This would not stand up in court. You are ridiculous for even posting this learn legallities.

I admit 100 percent she was resisting and that the officer should have taken action, but punching her in the face was not the proper action to have taken...
The second video caused mass mayhem. People believe that the officer Recently Shot Dead in Seattle was due to the second event(video) and caused the man who shot the officer as his motivation. He used to be a soldier here in washington, and though that if the courts and justice wasnt take, he would have to take action...

F those scum bags. She was resisting, we as people should help an officer in distress. Instead, the other girl comes in and attacks him and all the men were b*tching at the officer instead of helping. What if they attacked too? Overpowered him, took his gun. She got off lite! The cop was lucky.

He did a poor job in handling the situation as well. if he locked her up properly the first time and cuffed her it would have been over faster.

They, as scum bags, saw what they wanted to see.

F those scum bags. She was resisting, we as people should help an officer in distress. Instead, the other girl comes in and attacks him and all the men were b*tching at the officer instead of helping. What if they attacked too? Overpowered him, took his gun. She got off lite! The cop was lucky.

He did a poor job in handling the situation as well. if he locked her up properly the first time and cuffed her it would have been over faster.

They, as scum bags, saw what they wanted to see.

I agree 100+ percent. YES they were resisting, But he did a PISS POOR job of handiling the situation.

If anyone puts there hands on me with the intent of physical assault, I would punch them in the face also. This cop should recieve no reprimand whatsoever.

Too many people trying to get away with crime these days. Black girl getting punched in face by white male cop + some TMZ wannabe with a cell phone camera = claim to racism. The "victims" will get compensated and those sworn to serve and protect will pay for doing the right thing :mad:

"We didn't...we didn't steal the car technically. We were just borrowing my friend's mom's car without permission." :confused:

He used the quickest effective solution to the problem. He hit her once to get her under control, and cuffed her. It's not like he took out his nightstick and beat her with it. I think he showed exceptional control, and handled the situation as well as he could. He is one cop trying to defend himself against two very aggressive people.

The question is: Would people be this upset if she was a white male, or for that matter a white female. I guarantee you if she was a white female the reaction would be that she was just some white trash resisting arrest and assaulting an officer, and she got what she deserved.

He used the quickest effective solution to the problem. He hit her once to get her under control, and cuffed her. It's not like he took out his nightstick and beat her with it. I think he showed exceptional control, and handled the situation as well as he could. He is one cop trying to defend himself against two very aggressive people.

The question is: Would people be this upset if she was a white male, or for that matter a white female. I guarantee you if she was a white female the reaction would be that she was just some white trash resisting arrest and assaulting an officer, and she got what she deserved.

One thing though... America loves thier white girls and tries to defend them as much as possible. Look at Amanda Knox. She was involved with the murder of a student in Rome, and the entire US said that she was innocent, that she couldnt handle such a crime, and that there are always two sides to a situation. Im not turning this into a race war... but reverse the situation. If she was black... nobody would have given a dam, when a mother of 4 was shot and killed here in tacoma, no one gave a dam, no detecive leads, no intrest whatsoever. When a mother of 4 who was white abandon her kids, people Defended her tooth and nail. Yes the teens were aggresive, but the situation could have gone better.

(i am in no way shape or form comparing this to Rodney King, or big ass mouth Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson:mad:)

Why even try to stir the pot with this post? The officer was totally justified in his actions. What would you do if someone you are trying to detain is resiting and then assault's you? stand there and let the situation get out of control? :rolleyes:

I can't see punching her in the face as a way to bring the situation under control....It seems like there is a higher probability it would send the situation in the other direction...He should have radioed for back up if he felt threatened by being outnumbered 2 to 1 :rolleyes: He probably just didn't want to sound like an arsehole radioing in "we have an unruly jaywalker" :rolleyes:

He tried his hardest not to hurt her IMO ... A billy club to the head or a taser to the chest would have been the best for HIS interests.

The second vid you posted was pretty extreme ... she called them "pigs" and kicked her shoe at the guy and he literally beat her ass ---

He tried his hardest not to hurt her IMO ... A billy club to the head or a taser to the chest would have been the best for HIS interests.

The second vid you posted was pretty extreme ... she called them "pigs" and kicked her shoe at the guy and he literally beat her ass ---

im thinking maybe pepper spray or something, the hands in my opinion were a bit much but the 2nd vid was crazy...

I woudve much rather seen her get tasered. Now that's sum funny sh.. IMO if anyone is being arrested and they decide to resist and assault an officer, then he should use whatever he deems fit to defuse the situation.

I'll take the pepper spay any day! Then again me and my friends used spray ourselves with the stuff just to know what it's like and tear gas once too. Pepper spay, not so bad. Tear gas, wasn't a good idea!

I can't see punching her in the face as a way to bring the situation under control....It seems like there is a higher probability it would send the situation in the other direction...He should have radioed for back up if he felt threatened by being outnumbered 2 to 1 :rolleyes: He probably just didn't want to sound like an arsehole radioing in "we have an unruly jaywalker" :rolleyes:

look online and find the audio of the police radio he DID request for backup ;) he actually requested it right on the initial stop