Wow,i scored!!can't wat to cruise in this one!!!

6E-GN

Hi,

The vehicle is well maintained, no damages or scratches. I recently moved in Glasgow, MT with my new job and I have the vehicle here with me.You will inspect the vehicle before the payment will be made. The shipping and insurance are included in the price because I won a promotion at Alpine Auto Transporters (1 free shipping). You will also receive all necessary documents in order to finalize the purchase. I am selling the vehicle under market value because I need to pay the bank. Email me back if you're interested and have further questions.
Specs: 1970 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE MALIBU // VIN: 13670K177916 // Mileage: 64,380 // 1 Owner // Clear Title // Engine: 8 - Cyl. Cylinder // Color: Blue with Blue Cloth Interior // Body type: Coupe // Transmission: Automatic // Fuel type: Gasoline // Power Steering // Cloth Seats // Factory System // AM/FM // Cassette // Wheel Covers // Spare Excellent Condition // Non-Smoker // Garage Kept

Na,he wants to use google checkout,this is a great deal,I will save a ton in shipping.see he last two e-mails below
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

would like to handle the sale using Google Checkout for our own protection as they act as a neutral third part. Google will keep the money until you inspect/drive the vehicle.

This is how the Google Checkout works:

1. I will contact Google and give all the info about this deal.
2. They will email us the forms by email - about the buyer's protection policy, delivery, and payment.
3. You will send the payment to Google Checkout and they will notify me to ship the vehicle to your location.The shipping will take 5 days.
4. After you will inspect/drive the vehicle and decide to keep it, Google will forward me the funds and the deal is done.

You have 5 days to test it from the day you receive it. If by any chance you won't be satisfied with it you will be fully refunded and I will have the shipping company come to pick it up. If you wish to purchase it please provide me your full name, address so I can initiate the deal through Google Checkout.
Good faith has always been my top priority and my most valued business approach.

Looking forward to hear from you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will send payment to Google Checkout agent and not to my account. They will hold payment until you will confirm that you are in possession of the vehicle. Only after you will tell them that everything is ok they will send payment to my account. So, as you can easily see, you are fully protected in this transaction. Also after Google Checkout will confirm that they received payment to their agent, I will ship the vehicle the very next day . With the vehicle you will also receive all it's papers, including a bill of sale and title.After you will receive the vehicle and see that is ok, you have to announce them that you have it.Only then Google Checkout will send me the money. I will not receive any money before you will receive the vehicle.
Please reply with full buyer's name and shipping address
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scam, scam, scam... google does not hold money, nor does ebay... but go ahead, lol.... free shipping... right.... :rolleyes:

I hope your kidding about this. If not i have same car its mint all you have to do is wire money for shipping and car is free:biggrin:

these scams are really gay. almost as gay as the russian women who are almost on their way to fly to the us to love you but need 3 grand western unioned! ha

these scams are really gay. almost as gay as the russian women who are almost on their way to fly to the us to love you but need 3 grand western unioned! ha

Gay Russian women?? Only 3K! What a deal! Wonder if 2K will work if she doesn't have to "love" me?

What? I can get a Russian woman for 3k? All you have to do is send them the money? Wow that's easy.:biggrin: