Back to Skool Specials

Dennis Kirban

Some readers may catch the error in my title. I just realized next year will mark 50 years since I graduated from High School. As many of you probably realize I was no where near the top of my class academically! Senior class had just under 100 seniors. Small school. Girlfriend - now my wife was 2 years behind me. I missed her graduation due to being in Vietnam.

Any rate here is the last chance to get a good deal on some of our used/new rare parts prior to our upcoming Fall Open House. Same program as in the past best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with code of item you want. Price shown is total price you pay if you reside in the USA PA residents add 6% sales tax. Paypal is preferred payment method.

I don't mess with photos unless I noted it by a part. Otherwise no photos. My stuff is as described.

8-A I have 3 more good used tested 1986-1987 powermaster brake bowls. Pays to have a spare. Cheap at $55 includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

8-B Similar to above only this is a good used Cardone reproduction brake bowl. New they sell for $200 or more! Own this one again for $55 to your door if you reside in any of the 48 states. I got 2 of these.

8-C For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the neat flip down/stay down rear license plate bracket. Your best insurance to avoid fuel spills on those high dollar rear fillers. Cheap at $24. I got 6 of them.

8-D Packaged deal for any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used 100% original correct made in England radiator cap and a mint correct rear view mirror. Price is $24 for both. I can do 6 package deals.

8-E For a 1986-1987 Turbo Regal with burgundy interior a pair of original sun visors. The passenger side has the lited mirror option. Includes the swivel ends so they are ready to screw into your roof. (Non T-Top application. Drivers visor is nice but not as mint as the passenger side that has the optional lited mirror feature. Price is $45 includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

8-F For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used correct battery hold down just $16 to own it again shipping is included as noted.

8-G For any 1984-1987 Grand National I got 2 mint may even be new they look that nice side marker lites with the black out trim. This is for the rite side only attached to the headlite bezel. Just $45 each town it to your door as noted.

8-H Off my personal 1987 Turbo-T the brown leather steering wheel. This wheel is top quality for a driver car or perhaps show car. No scratches super clean nice spokes. I only replaced it because I spotted a new one in the wrapper for sale on another forum. This is for the steering wheel only. takes $175 to own it. Free shipping.

NOTE: We are open to trades if you have something that perks my interest on any of these parts.

8-J For the T wheels I have a mint set of 4 of the rare 1983 Buick chrome T caps. Meaning unlike the black T-Type center caps these are chrome and the tri-shield medallion in the center is done in red/white/
blue. Again these are brand new just not in the GM box. Very rare price is $135 for set of 4.

8-K For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have 2 of those plastic covers that snap over the EGR valve on the intake manifold. Some cars are missing them. Price is $18 each.

8-L I have a brand new rear end cover has letters GN engraved on it. Not sure who made these years ago. Comes with new hardware. I can provide photo. It does not have a drain plug feature. Fits stock 8.5 rear end. Cheap at $95.00

8-M Brand new in the box a GMP 1:24 scale diecast Turbo-T white with burgundy interior. Floor mats still in the trunk. Comes with the original double box. $75 buys it. Part #8204

8-O Similar to above only this is the GMP diecast 1987 Grand National 1:24 scale. Again both boxes floor mats in the trunk. It does have a minor scratch on the roof. The price is $79.00l Part #8201.

8-P Or packaged deal both GMP diecasts above for just $125.00

8-Q Factory sealed 1:24 scale Monogram GNX plastic model. $28 owns it.

8-R For any 3800 engine 1997-2003 I have a GM brand new oil pan, front motor mount, oil sender switch and pan gasket assembly. Cost over $300 new. Never used -sold the car. $95 buys it.

8-S For any 1997-2003 V6 3800 engine set of the 3 coil packs Standard brand still new in the box. Own all 3 for $39.

8-T For various Pontiac alloy wheels set of 4 brand new in the wrapper center caps. Just $38 for all . Can supply part number.

8-V For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with T-Tops a good set of used top windshield metal plates that usually rust out. Price for the set is $80.00

8-X For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal that plastic chrome narrow trim that sits in that grove on your dash board and runs from end of gauge housing to passenger side of the car. Good shape. Cheap at $28.

8-Z Our refurbished lower steering shaft . Comes from later GM vehicle superior to the Jeep shaft.99.95.
We have 3 available. Newer than the Jeep also better condition than the Jeep.

8 - ZZ TOP - I have one autographed piston by Arnie Beswick (famous Pontiac racer just $28.00

8-ZZ I have 5 of the factory GM truck option used in the mid to late 1980s reel out under the hood lite. It reels out 16 feet making it quite useful. Can be installed on any car or truck. Tested and cleaned just $28 each. I got 6 of them.

8-XX Packaged deal the flip down stay down license plate bracket and the optional reel out under the hood lite both for $48.

8-VV For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new billet turbo inlet bell for a stock turbo. Just $32 buys it.

That's it folks til next time

denniskirban@yahoo.com