wow, ebay GNX in a bubble "0" mile claim

arista5

Sold, and Replaced
Staff member
eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 270239271483 end time May-27-08 17:42:04 PDT)

i didnt think you could get something zero miles unless it was directly out of ASC? (without being tested or even moved around the parking lot)

4709_3.JPG

The price seems low for what is offered...A museum is the only place that car belongs...Imagine how much a hemi Cuda in that state of condition would be worth....

0 or 10 who cares:biggrin: Thats a Beauty:cool:

very true, but 10 would put it with the 9 mile car for 100k.

I would be afraid to even startup that car, everything has got to be dried out. unless anyone knows if the bubble helps in the resistance of dryrot on tires or drying of gaskets

If I had the cash, I would buy it and drive it, and apparantly piss everyone off. Cars are for driving not museums or trailers!

Something is fishy with this car. It was previously offered for sale with 103 miles on it.:eek:

Google gnx 054 and you shall see. There is more that needs to be told about this one.

very true, but 10 would put it with the 9 mile car for 100k.

I would be afraid to even startup that car, everything has got to be dried out. unless anyone knows if the bubble helps in the resistance of dryrot on tires or drying of gaskets

THERE IS AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT:biggrin: In my eyes 0 or 10 I personally could care less,,,, maybe others but not me:D

Something is fishy with this car. It was previously offered for sale with 103 miles on it.:eek:

Google gnx 054 and you shall see. There is more that needs to be told about this one.

I did that too. Can't seem to get any of the links to show actual pictures though.

Yeah I can't get pics either. Maybe Doug or Brett can chime in on this one.:wink:

I do have owner information for this car, but it may not be current if the car has changed hands since then.

As for the eBay auction, one should tread very carefully as there may be some concern about the seller despite the feedback (look carefully-- could have been "self-sales" to build reputation). Please paste and then correct the following in your browser:

neilcelino dot com

:eek:

I do have owner information for this car, but it may not be current if the car has changed hands since then.

As for the eBay auction, one should tread very carefully as there may be some concern about the seller despite the feedback (look carefully-- could have been "self-sales" to build reputation). Please paste and then correct the following in your browser:

neilcelino dot com

:eek:

HOLY CRAP, WHAT A RAP SHEET:eek: